Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Drive Safely

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar

Drive Safely

I was bored so I made a compilation of video clips that I had on my dashcam.
    I drive about 36 miles to work and the same distance home from work everyday. I drive a box truck at work and also drive 40-200 miles each weekday so I'm obviously on the road a lot and see a lot of bad drivers.

This is a friendly reminder to everyone and especially those who are just learning to drive as you turn 16 and get your permit to drive safely and watch out for bad drivers like the people in my video.

For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Excellent haha.

The one that scared me the most was the 4th clip where I had to go into the other lane to avoid a power line some guy hit. The guy that hit the power line was pulled over at the side of the road and walking away from the scene(you can see it in the video). I just barely made it under the black electric cable.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Spoiler

I noticed. Those kind of things can cause a bigger crash.

You should come to NY. New York City is a nest of terrible drivers. There's always someone trying to pass you in a 1 lane road at 50 MPH when the limit is 25. No one stops at stop signs. School yield signs? Forgot about it. Blinkers? Lol
    Chris: he's done worse
    Chris: like harassing my poor dog
    Raul Zephlyn: That little **** is annoying
    Chris: it wouldnt be so annoying if u didnt touch its private
    Raul Zephlyn: Well my dog rolls over when I do that
    Dan!: ew
    Junz: what am i reading

Quote Originally Posted by xChris View Post
    You should come to NY. New York City is a nest of terrible drivers. There's always someone trying to pass you in a 1 lane road at 50 MPH when the limit is 25. No one stops at stop signs. School yield signs? Forgot about it

Its funny that you mention that because I was actually there recently because I had to go to the philippine embassy. As soon as I entered the city coming out of the tunnel I saw a bus hit a truck's mirror and keep going like nothing. I am kinda used to that though because I have covered routes in philadelphia which is similar but not nearly as busy as NY.

When I had to drive back it was about 4pm and it took 2 hours to go 4 blocks because of all the traffic trying to merge into 1 lane to get into the tunnel, it was dreadful...and I have to say one of the worst experiences I ever had.

In time square Attachment 29377

Spoiler

That's awesome, I go to Times Square every other week. You are a brave one for driving down there especially at 4 PM. I don't drive down there anymore because of bad experience, and the taxi drivers makes it 10x worse with their double parking pick ups
    Chris: he's done worse
    Chris: like harassing my poor dog
    Raul Zephlyn: That little **** is annoying
    Chris: it wouldnt be so annoying if u didnt touch its private
    Raul Zephlyn: Well my dog rolls over when I do that
    Dan!: ew
    Junz: what am i reading

I went there early in the morning and parked in a garage until 4pm. I regret leaving at 4pm. I woulda been better off hitting a bar and staying until 10pm when traffic woulda died down a bit. live and learn.
    Last edited by tristanfosho; 11-07-2016 at 01:46 AM.

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    Its funny that you mention that because I was actually there recently because I had to go to the philippine embassy. As soon as I entered the city coming out of the tunnel I saw a bus hit a truck's mirror and keep going like nothing. I am kinda used to that though because I have covered routes in philadelphia which is similar but not nearly as busy as NY.

When I had to drive back it was about 4pm and it took 2 hours to go 4 blocks because of all the traffic trying to merge into 1 lane to get into the tunnel, it was dreadful...and I have to say one of the worst experiences I ever had.

In time square Attachment 29377
    Sometimes after school i go to times square and walk around for like an hour and i just see drivers struggle so much. Kinda feel bad when i see the same cars after i just went around the block

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Yeah, thats why I parked in a garage. I was pretty confident it would be faster to just walk around.

Spoiler