Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My head was sold!!!??

Zephlyn
    When a custom is refunded by a staff, you're given a 50% of a refund, that's the reason of why you only had 10k graalats in return.

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    Destroyed
    It's better to be destroyed by Ace than to feel confused about why it happened. It is just frustrating when things happen in Era and you don't know why they happened.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Squishy_xoxo View Post
    Thanks for trying to help! By your name I'm guessing you should be called Tristan? The same name I have o.o
    Yw, the rule is a bit vague. The rule should probably have pixel dimensions rather than just saying significantly smaller. This is probably why someone accepted it when you uploaded it.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess the best thing to do is be sure your head fits the template well. It is better than the risk of losing gralats because it gets removed later.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Harrio View Post
    Well u could have walked out of the room and just opened up the message. Then made a thread on the forums so you could get 20k gralats for a new head so you wouldn't have to purchase anything
    Good point besides it saying deleted. It would have said something else if he sold it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenshadow View Post
    Good point besides it saying deleted. It would have said something else if he sold it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I didn't see that it said deleted you would have been better to argue about this since you look at everything I thought it said sold... oops