Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Unreasonable?

Quote Originally Posted by MarkGraal View Post
    How come you refund heads that are animals for half gralats when u literally just said that all animals are accepted? furthermore, why was my last post regarding your hypocrisy removed?
    something is not right, snk needs to get to the bottom of this, staff/admins are getting out of hand...
    To be fair, that blue octopus is copyrighted from the character Zoidburg from Futurama
    Chris: he's done worse
    Chris: like harassing my poor dog
    Raul Zephlyn: That little **** is annoying
    Chris: it wouldnt be so annoying if u didnt touch its private
    Raul Zephlyn: Well my dog rolls over when I do that
    Dan!: ew
    Junz: what am i reading

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by RazFace View Post
    The subjected Era theme here is what most era graphics have in common. If there's no iEra theme the game would be a mess. Think about it?
    You're not getting it

There already is no theme
    The game is already a mess

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anero View Post
    - The grab frame is inappropriate. As stated earlier, the animation is gross and could scare children off. The head itself just looks awful; and with this I don't mean the GFX, rather the visual appearance of the head.
    Quote: "[...] which may disturb game play
    --------------------------------
    I'd like to thank each and every one who's left a negative comment regardless of not knowing my side.
    It's always been like that - some player rants about something on the forums and you believe him. Maybe try to listen to both sides before concluding anything.

O no I dont want little johnny to see this vile head??!1!1!1
    Surely it will give him nightmares
    Oh no!
    Its totally not like robgs grab animation is literally the exact same
    But good ol fashion favortism

Also even if that head breaks the rule

That still does not change the fact that there is no iEra theme, so delete all the things i have listed on an earlier post you hypocrite

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xchris View Post
    to be fair, that blue octopus is copyrighted from the character zoidburg from futurama
    to be fair, the head looks nothing like the lobster from futurama. Zoid is red and looks like a lobster thing, the head i made was blue and it looks like an octopus. I have changed the upload to not resemble the zoidberg as much. Futurama cannot "copyright" the use of animals in video games. Educate yourself.

Banned Sottocapo
    Also @anero the fact you mentioned him being a gani hacker or being apart of usd
    Has nothing to do with this thread
    That was the most unprofessional thing I have seen from someone who is suppose to be a rolemodel

- - - Updated - - -

How come you refund heads that are animals for half gralats when u literally just said that all animals are accepted? furthermore, why was my last post regarding your hypocrisy removed?
    something is not right, snk needs to get to the bottom of this, staff/admins are getting out of hand...
    Your post had nothing wrong
    Even if mods say you told anero to argue with him
    Then they are hypocrites for not removing the low-blow anero did on iJad

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xchris View Post
    to be fair, that blue octopus is copyrighted from the character zoidburg from futurama
    also the head wasn't refunded for copyright, it was refunded because it has the use of animals, which is legal.

Banned Sottocapo
    also the head wasn't refunded for copyright, it was refunded because it has the use of animals, which is legal.
    This game is going to hell

- - - Updated - - -

People do not realize that even if the head is illegal

The same exact fact stays the same and unchanged, there is no iEra theme, you cannot delete things for not fitting the iEra theme yet be a hypocrite and let 50% of the game that doesnt fit the theme not be deleted

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    The answer as to why the head was deemed "unreasonable" has been given.

/closethread
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

hey guys, big letters.
    New to Era-Go? PM me.
    Ill do my best to answer any inquiry.

Banned
    someone needs to make a thread where we post instances where anero is in the wrong. which anero clearly is.

#fireanero

If you look at the head packs a wide range of them are very disturbing, non Era themed. I don't see problems with the head, but as you are high staff you know better with rules.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    PM IF YOU NEED HELP
    PRESS THE NINJA PIC