Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Unreasonable?

Unhappy Unreasonable?

Hello all,

My good friend who most of you may know as 'robg' recently uploaded me a head. This head was one of the best that I've ever seen on era. It was soon refunded by Javi, who was instructed to do so by Anero. Bear in mind, this head complied with era's upload guidelines. The reasons that Anero gave me are in my opinion, invalid. Don't get me wrong folks, I respect each and every staff member on iEra, I just want peoples opinions. I have attatched the reason Anero gave me. Tell me your opinions below and my apologies for not adding a picture of the head.. I don't have the file as robg uploaded it for me.Excuse my if i'm wrong but that hat he's wearing doesn't really fit the era them am I right?! REMOVE IT ROAR.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Tricky; 11-08-2016 at 04:16 PM. Reason: edited pm out, since you're not allowed to post pms without consent of the other person

What the hell..

Smh, now that just pisses me off.

Hope rob gets his head accepted for reals this time.
    New to Era-Go? PM me.
    Ill do my best to answer any inquiry.

Quote Originally Posted by Biblical View Post
    What the hell..

Smh, now that just pisses me off.

Hope rob gets his head accepted for reals this time.
    It did get accepted as Javi, being the reasonable staff member that he is, accepted it. It was later on that Anero instructed him to refund it

Please post a screenshot of the head

Quote Originally Posted by Mikel View Post
    Please post a screenshot of the head
    I have sent robg a private message asking for it. Haven't recieved anything yet.

Personal opinion has no place in the games rules, Anero is out of line imo. Look at ANGRY's custom (leader of Shadow Dwellers), your telling me a purple wierd dragon thingy fits the theme lol? The rules change from staff to staff their is no standard.

Quote Originally Posted by xBane View Post
    Personal opinion has no place in the games rules, Anero is out of line imo. Look at ANGRY's custom (leader of Shadow Dwellers), your telling me a purple wierd dragon thingy fits the theme lol? The rules change from staff to staff their is no standard.
    Indeed. He failed to reply to what I said back (as seen in the screenshot). This is a dictatorship!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RazFace View Post
    Robg heads "extremely animated heads" has been illegal for a long period of time now.

Simple animation "eye animation" is like the only allowed animation recently.

Not sure if this is your case though, if so, simplify animations
    The animation was as follows; the eyes moved and when I grab, the tongue moves.

Quote Originally Posted by iJad M View Post
    Indeed. He failed to reply to what I said back (as seen in the screenshot). This is a dictatorship!

- - - Updated - - -

The animation was as follows; the eyes moved and when I grab, the tongue moves.
    Find a other custom is my suggestion. You wont win this arguement.

Quote Originally Posted by xBane View Post
    Find a other custom is my suggestion. You wont win this arguement.
    I don't know how you have derived that this is an arguement. This is far from it. It's just a matter of gathering opinions

Quote Originally Posted by RazFace View Post
    Well, Areno needed to be reasonable instead of saying Gross

So you can simply edit the head according to the reason of rejection. Instead of leaving you confused.

But it's most probably extreme animations / shape/outline changing animation

Anyway, I think sharing private pms isn't allowed is it?
    Who on earth comes up with these absurd rules?