Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Unreasonable?

Banned Sottocapo
    You cannot use a statement and be a hypocrite
    Expecially if you are in a high position where players look up to you

Banned
    this happened to my friend. Anero refunded swats head for only half gralats because the head "didn't fit the theme" heres the head.

ERA HAS NO THEME, ANERO. IF YOU WANT TO ARUGE ILL DEBATE U FOR HOURS

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by RazFace View Post
    You may Quit being the detective for a moment, lets see the head
    Even if the head is illegal or legal

That still does not change the fact that there is no iEra theme

Jesus christ, this thread LMAO.
    New to Era-Go? PM me.
    Ill do my best to answer any inquiry.

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGraal View Post
    this happened to my friend. Anero refunded swats head for only half gralats because the head "didn't fit the theme" heres the head.

ERA HAS NO THEME, ANERO. IF YOU WANT TO ARUGE ILL DEBATE U FOR HOURS
    Yeah, he pmd me in game also about that. Like I said, if they will crackdown on customs, I hope the rules get updated. (more specific) and there is no bias.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Look how many cats there is around iEra!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    PM IF YOU NEED HELP
    PRESS THE NINJA PIC

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry View Post
    Anero just told you that you haven't seen the head, and you don't have any reasoning behind your statement.
    Thank you Terry.

Here's why it's not legal...

- First of all, the head has an inappropriate animation. The mouth is moving from left to right, as well as the tongue. This, most certainly, does not look normal and makes the head look like a robot/monster.
    Quote: "We do not allow moving heads."
    Moreover, the head's animation is also nowhere near small. A small animation would i.e. be an eye that's blinking.
    Quote: "[...] allow small animations on heads [...]"

- The head also does not fit our theme. You cannot deny that it's not a normal head. A one eyed-head with disproportionately large teeth that is seemingly "licking" something in the grab-frame?
    The last frame(s) also make it look like a meme head. The death frame isn't an actual death frame, too.
    Quote: "We do not allow meme heads."

- The grab frame is inappropriate. As stated earlier, the animation is gross and could scare children off. The head itself just looks awful; and with this I don't mean the GFX, rather the visual appearance of the head.
    Quote: "[...] which may disturb game play [...]"

- And another thing, what kind of head is that? As far as I know, we only allow human and animal heads. Barely reminds me of any of the two.
    Quote: "All animal heads are allowed."

This is the head:

I'd like to thank each and every one who's left a negative comment regardless of not knowing my side.
    It's always been like that - some player rants about something on the forums and you believe him. Maybe try to listen to both sides before concluding anything.

And to you... congrats on making it this far!
    Next time, maybe post the full conversation instead of picking out one specific message to manipulate everyone that's reading your thread.
    But what could I expect from someone who's went from USDing to being involved in GANI-Hacking to end up here, ranting about something that's perfectly valid?

Quality character.

idk what this is
    Quote Originally Posted by Anero View Post
    Thank you Terry.

Here's why it's not legal...

- First of all, the head has an inappropriate animation. The mouth is moving from left to right, as well as the tongue. This, most certainly, does not look normal and makes the head look like a robot/monster.
    Quote: "We do not allow moving heads."
    Moreover, the head's animation is also nowhere near small. A small animation would i.e. be an eye that's blinking.
    Quote: "[...] allow small animations on heads [...]"

- The head also does not fit our theme. You cannot deny that it's not a normal head. A one eyed-head with disproportionately large teeth that is seemingly "licking" something in the grab-frame?
    The last frame(s) also make it look like a meme head. The death frame isn't an actual death frame, too.
    Quote: "We do not allow meme heads."

- The grab frame is inappropriate. As stated earlier, the animation is gross and could scare children off. The head itself just looks awful; and with this I don't mean the GFX, rather the visual appearance of the head.
    Quote: "[...] which may disturb game play [...]"

- And another thing, what kind of head is that? As far as I know, we only allow human and animal heads. Barely reminds me of any of the two.
    Quote: "All animal heads are allowed."

This is the head:

I'd like to thank each and every one who's left a negative comment regardless of not knowing my side.
    It's always been like that - some player rants about something on the forums and you believe him. Maybe try to listen to both sides before concluding anything.

And to you... congrats on making it this far!
    Next time, maybe post the full conversation instead of picking out one specific message to manipulate everyone that's reading your thread.
    But what could I expect from someone who's went from USDing to being involved in GANI-Hacking to end up here, ranting about something that's perfectly valid?

Quality character.
    I was about to get on you too but no.

Banned
    How come you refund heads that are animals for half gralats when u literally just said that all animals are accepted? furthermore, why was my last post regarding your hypocrisy removed?
    something is not right, snk needs to get to the bottom of this, staff/admins are getting out of hand...

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    I would suggest the upload rules https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...-Rules-Updates be fully updated with VERY SPECIFIC RULES including pixel height and weight restrictions and exactly what animations are allowed and not allowed. I think this would help anyone who is creating heads/bodies and also the staff members reviewing them.

Anero is definitely in the right about that head.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler