Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: "Does Not Fit The iEra Theme"

Quote Originally Posted by MarkGraal View Post
    atleast froz isn't a theif.
    Dude, how old are you? You honestly sound so childish and so irritating, the fact that your brain cant pick up the information on that thread is so pathetic. I misused 4 pictures and made 10 times more than that by myself and that turns me into a thief? #HallowsLogic

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Quote Originally Posted by hohi416 View Post
    And this won't "scare children"

Im scared :c

lmao i like how froze is calling out snk
    froz is shutting everyone down even the almighty i do whatever i want Bitzsam lmaoooo good to see that there is still people that speak their minds, know right from extremely wrong, corrupt. and won't suck up (you know who you're)
    kudos to you froz
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PublicSchool View Post
    lmao i like how froze is calling out snk
    froz is shutting everyone down even the almighty i do whatever i want Bitzsam lmaoooo good to see that there is still people that speak their minds, know right from extremely wrong, corrupt. and won't suck up (you know who you're)
    kudos to you froz
    Froz is spam god. The person you're thinking of is Asirader.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    Fine then, turn every item into an ion weapon and make all the tiles glow add some cows and native indians and perhaps some old styled bombs, it should fit perfectly wouldnt it froz?

That isnt want i'm saying

Im saying you cant use the excuse "It Doesn't Fit The iEra Theme"
    When 50% of the game is already breaking that rule
    Thats hypocrisy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry View Post
    Have you even seen the upload? It's not the ridiculous octopus head that Mark posted.
    It's a hideous face that had a large animation, which is not allowed. Nice try, but maybe a tl;dr is needed.
    First page near the bottom or middle
    I said this thread has nothing to do with that head or anero
    But rather the entire excuse of "doesn't fit iera theme" when half of the game is already breaking that rule

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Our theme is cops vs gangsters, its never really been restricted to the prohibition era, same way era pc quickly evolved from that setting.

Our current theme is a modern era, just with mafia families aswell.

Think of the ion guns as futuristic prototypes which is why they still look like normal modern guns if you took away the lights.

Era PC had the same thing with core electronics that were all futuristic type weapons, Ion industries is iera reimagining of core electronics.

With that aside, event items have never been restricted to the theme elements the rest of the game more or less follows
    What about the other things i have listed

Also the difference between iEra and era pc is that
    Era pc doesnt restrict things for "not fitting the theme" when iEra does

- - - Updated - - -

If the theme is not prohibited from cops vs gangsters

Then why use the excuse "Does not fit the theme"
    If the theme can go beyond that

- - - Updated - - -

I think its hysterical they allow walking and talking cats
    But not octopuses which are far more intelligent animals

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Adelphos View Post
    I think what the point this thread is trying to make is to point out the hypocrisy that the rule of a theme is creating. To me I find it unreasonable that we as paying customers are being denied even harmless things such as a custom to look like an octopus. I find it completely idiotic that there was once a movement to ban animal customs yet the game itself had a set of animal heads being sold at the zoo and even the turtle park. As for the Ion guns and such I honestly think that the whole "futuristic" concept is a bit of a stretch, seeing as how that even in todays modern era there has never been weapon technology capable of producing bolts of light. I also begin to wonder how seriously Era takes its copyright rules as there are PLENTY of examples of copyrighted guns and weapons that are so damn obvious its painful to look at. Why is it when staff of gfx admins create copyrighted looking guns and such that its allowed but user submitted material is denied. Why is it staff may wear illegal uploads with hats but we are denied the right to wear such things.

Are you insinuating that YOU staff members hold more privilege and rights than we do?Because the way I see it staff should be held to the same standards we are held to, rather than this double standard thats being put in place.
    ^^^^^^^^
    This

Reading on earlier remember when Bitzsam said that most for the items in both era and Zone were mean to be add inEra first, for example take a look at the Ap rippers they were supposed to be add in era but Bitzsam scratched that idea and placed them in Zone instead

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reborned View Post
    You're right Froz. I see things from Zone and etc that don't belong here.
    Graal Era doesn't really have a theme. I see heads and bodies that are more fantasy than actual Mafia.

Cop: Freeze Punk! Now put the ion carbon laser gun on the floor. Also hand me your 100 Ec Lightsaber as well.
    ^^^^^
    "With the world so set on tearing itself apart, it don't seem like such a bad thing to me to want to put a little bit of it back together"~Desmond Doss

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    Dude, how old are you? You honestly sound so childish and so irritating, the fact that your brain cant pick up the information on that thread is so pathetic. I misused 4 pictures and made 10 times more than that by myself and that turns me into a thief? #HallowsLogic

You didn't "misuse pictures" you plagiarize. Your a person that steals anothers work or ideas and you pass them off as your own.

@Froz I wasn't really addressing your thread, just saying in general that there is a theme just it is more lenient. I have never restricted someones customs for not 'fitting the theme' so I can't really answer why that's a thing. Personally I have never heard of customs being restricted to a servers theme, as i've never seen it happen on any other server and always had the assumption that theme element was meant to be enforced on the items/ look of the game, and player uploads were independant to that

Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry View Post
    Did you even read the post you quoted? He said that the theme is not prohibited or limited to gangsters.
    razface

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    @Froz I wasn't really addressing your thread, just saying in general that there is a theme just it is more lenient. I have never restricted someones customs for not 'fitting the theme' so I can't really answer why that's a thing. Personally I have never heard of customs being restricted to a servers theme, as i've never seen it happen on any other server and always had the assumption that theme element was meant to be enforced on the items/ look of the game, and player uploads were independant to that
    Something should be sorted out then as not even staff members can agree on the same rules
    Some refund doll customs
    Some dont
    Etc etc

the most likely reason why you never heard of it happening is because iEra is pretty much the only game that makes stupid decisions(i.e. Banning of animal customs[no longer banned]because "They were already in packs")
    The reasons for not allowing specific customs just blow my mind how they are enforced the rule without a legitimate reason
    What fits the theme and what doesnt its generally a matter of opinion

- - - Updated - - -

bump