Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas Presents 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Johnny View Post
    In that case, its on point. Good job you will get second place.
    thx but dont be sure i will hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Nite the Knight View Post
    AA is used to make the transition of 2 different colors smoother, actually. This can be applied to anything. Look up some definitions and examples of AA.

- - - Updated - - -

Stop falsely stating who has won or lost. You're not the judge.
    Hmmm AA is already done to it based on your definition. And I was just sharing my opinion who is going to win not falsely stating anything.
    Also the colours looks fine to me but the shape of the 45 degrees angles are not the same and I can't bother designing those as its hard to do those. Anyways thanks for kinda good criticism.
    Check my profile for exclusive look at albums of My shop themed items and the progress on each projects!
    Albums progress on pause due to to school

Banned
    Hmmm AA is already done to it based on your definition. And I was just sharing my opinion who is going to win not falsely stating anything.
    Also the colours looks fine to me but the shape of the 45 degrees angles are not the same and I can't bother designing those as its hard to do those. Anyways thanks for kinda good criticism.
    You have not done AA. Like I have stated, look it up and find some examples. You have said, "kenny won 2nd place," and, "good job wrex, you won secondg." The contest isn't over, we still have a few weeks left. Also sayinging,"its too hard to do it" is cowardly. you will never improve with that mentality.

Banned
    You have not done AA. Like I have stated, look it up and find some examples. You have said, "kenny won 2nd place," and, "good job wrex, you won secondg." The contest isn't over, we still have a few weeks left. Also sayinging,"its too hard to do it" is cowardly. you will never improve with that mentality.
    ^^^^^^

If by reffering to "Thunder Hammer" as "Thor's Hammer", this does not serve as an excuse for the usage of copyrighted content in iera. Thor's hammer comes from Norse mythology, in which mythology cannot be copyrighred.

- - - Updated - - -

2015's Halloween m4 skin had custom bullets. Scripting is required to add anything in. Scripting new bullets wouldn't be much of a challenge at all.

- - - Updated - - -

We have a lot more time so I suggest fixing a few things. You use weak colors, try to make them more interesting and not as generic, also make them less harsh on the eyes. Fix your use of shape, its one of the most important elements of art. Please round your jagged corners and use AA when needed. Half the time I couldn't understand what I was looking at. Storm gave us a lot of time so I recommend revising your work until it cannot be further improved.
    Correction. I still have the halloween m4. It doesnt have special bullets. The only thing that changed at this time in era was mini bullets were updated to have a red glowing trail behind them
    They want to see you do good.
    But never better than them.

Remember that.

Lol you trounced me and no im not coward. 45 degrees angles are hard dude. So im skipping that. I'll research on AA and do it. Ok my opinion again of who I think is going to win.
    Check my profile for exclusive look at albums of My shop themed items and the progress on each projects!

Banned Sottocapo
    Lol you trounced me and no im not coward. 45 degrees angles are hard dude. So im skipping that. I'll research on AA and do it. Ok my opinion again of who I think is going to win.
    If you keep skipping it
    You'll never learn

If you make excuse to not do something then clearly you do not want to improve
    Gfx is not a walk in the park, it takes time, effort, and a good attitude

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    gift morph
    Try adding a ribbon on top and it'll be perfect

I agree with you. They are hard and a pain in the buttocks, but what can you do about it? Hell, I sometimes want to let it go, but what good will that incomplete melee or graphic be? The significance of it will be giving one word out: failure. Honestly, AA is not to be researched, but to be learned upon yourself. There's ways to make 45 degree sprites, even programs!
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Lol AA is used for morphs
    Incorrect.

Also, y'all act like AA defines whether a piece is good or not. AA is something you put on when you finish something to make it look smoother in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Howl View Post
    Incorrect.

Also, y'all act like AA defines whether a piece is good or not. AA is something you put on when you finish something to make it look smoother in game.
    I like this definition. And Android can't put on AA btw.