Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas Presents 2016

Quote Originally Posted by luoS View Post
    Yes, but in this case: Quality > Quantity
    I got something for you:

QUALITY WORK TIME!!!!!
    Check my profile for exclusive look at albums of My shop themed items and the progress on each projects!
    Albums progress on pause due to to school

Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Johnny View Post
    Blue Ball Orbiting rod(with shooting ability)Attachment 29679Attachment 29680

Heavy CC required
    The balls are pillow shaded, you need more unequal shading which will give it dimension. I don't want to sound rude or anything but I'm not really sure how it has a connection to christmas, try to change the colors to resemble Christmas. There's also 2 different lightsources, the balls are reflecting light from an angle and the handle is reflecting light vertically, the light source is confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Raul Zephlyn View Post
    The balls are pillow shaded, you need more unequal shading which will give it dimension. I don't want to sound rude or anything but I'm not really sure how it has a connection to christmas, try to change the colors to resemble Christmas. There's also 2 different lightsources, the balls are reflecting light from an angle and the handle is reflecting light vertically, the light source is confusing.
    I always love your CC! Its on point everytime! Noted about dimension and colours for Christmas. But it isn't pillow shaded as the light ain't coming in the middle?
    Check my profile for exclusive look at albums of My shop themed items and the progress on each projects!

I always love your CC! Its on point everytime! Noted about dimension and colours for Christmas. But it isn't pillow shaded as the light ain't coming in the middle?
    Mind if I do an edit of a single sprite?

Banned
    So true(crying)! Thats so thoughtful and such a motivated speech. I'll try to be humble(no promises).

Anyways I remaked EVERYTHING with correct colours so please give CC as best as you can:

Attachment 29662
    Anger bud hat
    Attachment 29663
    Bin(furniture)
    Attachment 29664
    Christmas C Balls juggle
    Attachment 29665
    Christmas Bombs Juggle
    Attachment 29666
    Green gas Christmas bomb
    Attachment 29667
    Red Claw Pencil
    Attachment 29668
    Rudolph red nose hat
    Attachment 29669
    Water bubble juggle
    Attachment 29670
    CC Scythe(didn't remake)
    Attachment 29671
    CC Trident(didn't remake)
    Attachment 29672
    Christmas little frog knife
    Attachment 29673
    Elf Daggers

Please tell me whats the best to you in this design list and rate it out of 10.
    NOTE: 3 more items to come tomorrow that will or 2 of them will have gif animation as people are requesting but u can reply and state what you want me to design(must be either tps, melees,hats and juggles.
    All of your stuff is flat. Add more value. You also have no refined the shape of any of your pieces. Rework the shape as much as possible as shape is a very important element in any piece of art. Also try use colors that are easier on the eye such as saturated or light pastele colors.

Mind if I do an edit of a single sprite?
    Go head

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MarkGraal View Post
    All of your stuff is flat. Add more value. You also have no refined the shape of any of your pieces. Rework the shape as much as possible as shape is a very important element in any piece of art. Also try use colors that are easier on the eye such as saturated or light pastele colors.
    Rip my designs submission date is today. Sigh everything! I'll try if I have time tomorrow

Banned

cc pls

Development Team

cc pls
    Imo it looks too busy with all the trying to make it look fluffy, there's too much going on, and the elf looks rather angry. Think you'd wanna make it happy.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    Imo it looks too busy with all the trying to make it look fluffy, there's too much going on, and the elf looks rather angry. Think you'd wanna make it happy.
    ill rework the eyes. thanks for the cc

cc pls
    I think the elf looks really good, but the small highlight near the nostrils should not belong there, other than that the elf looks really good. I think it looks a little mean though, I'm not sure if that's what you were going for but that's how it looks xD. The hat looks weird with all the circular shading on it, a hat wouldn't consist on having that many constant circle-like shades on it, it does have a really nice shape though. The Santa sprite arms are a little too long for it's size.

- - - Updated - - -

I think the elf looks really good, but the small highlight near the nostrils should not belong there, other than that the elf looks really good. I think it looks a little mean though, I'm not sure if that's what you were going for but that's how it looks xD. The hat looks weird with all the circular shading on it, a hat wouldn't consist on having that many constant circle-like shades on it, it does have a really nice shape though. The Santa sprite arms are a little too long for it's size.
    -On another note I like the elf sprite with the pink cheeks better