Thread: Her Lips are the Window to Your Soul

Her Lips are the Window to Your Soul

Her Lips are the Doors to Your Soul

Awaking to a small, thin walled building in the lower half of town, Kina arose from the cold concrete ground. She groaned, scratching her head. Her eyes appeared from the pale white skin she had, along with her light brown hair. Kina was smiling her mind, but her lack of mouth refused her smile to appear on the outside. She brushed the dust off her black tank-top- like short dress, with ruffles on the end of it.

Kina’s eyes disappeared as she pushed a door open to leave. The building fell down as soon as Kina left it. A building piece tumbled down, but she caught the piece. It was the size of a small rock, and she crushed it into dust.

A boy. A boy in front of Kina starring right at her, then screaming as he ran away. Kina chased after him, getting a hold of his neck. He was scrambling and gagging, coughing up blood.

“P-please…I s-swear I won’t t-tell a-anyone…p-please-” he cried, but Kina ignored his request.

“A-are y-you l-lost?” he gagged, “I can help-” he screamed. Kira blushed, their noses so close to touching. She loosened her grip on his throat, looked down, then she let go. She gasped, then ran away into darkness.

The naïve boy foolishly ran after her, blushing softly. He opened a door in a stable small building, made of metal. His face turned into a bright red as Kira’s chest was revealed. Kira was changing clothes, from a black dress to a white t-shirt and purple shorts with high white stockings. Her white skin had slowly blended to a tan. Her eyes appeared, twinkling. All facial parts, her nose and mouth, appeared. She saw the boy starring at her, blushing.

Kina pulled her shirt down, and had a disgusted expression on her face. But, the boy walked closer to her, looking down at the wood ground. His hand was pressed against the side of her face, by her jaw. Kina’s hand wrapped around the one the boy had on her face. Both were blushing.

“Don’t be afraid,” he said, moving his brown hair out of his brown eyes, “my name is Will…I’m not gonna hurt you.”

“I know,” Kina said. She lifted her head higher, quickly causing her soft lips to touch his. Will’s eyes rolled around, appearing to be white. His face was blanked, all skin turning white, draining.

A sharp knife rips the flesh apart of Will. It slowly stretches out, chunks of blood spewing out, then sprawls to the ground. A chunk of an organ splats on the ground, as Will’s mouth leaks of blood. He lands on his knees, then falls on his side, clutching his stomach. Kina smiled at him, with the smallest pupils. She giggles, then kneels down and kisses Will.

She giggles. “Sorry, Will, but the smooth stuff doesn’t make me want to hurt anyone who crosses my path!” she says, Will taking his last deep breath.

A girl with purple hair and white skin with no face steps forward, tears streaming from the spot where her eyes should be. She laughs loudly, then pulls a katana from her back.

“HAHAHAHAH! Y-YOU KILLED HIM! YOU KILLED MY ONE LOVE! I’LL BREAK YOU FOR THIS!” she cried.

“Who the hell are you?” Kina replied, only to step backwards. The purple haired girl charges at Kina. Kina uses her small knife to block the sword, using all force to hold it out of her way. The knife is swung to the ground, along with Kina. She ducks under between the girl’s legs, punching her back from behind. The girl drops the katana and swings a punch at Kina.

She nails Kina in the stomach. Kina kneels to the ground. The girl kicks her in the stomach and forces Kina’s head up, saying, “Alice, your worst nightmare,” she says softly.

Kina moves her head to the side and uses all strength to get up. Successfully, she climbs up and equips the katana. Kina smiles, then swings. Alice’s hair is cut, saving her from a cut on the arm. She growls, then struggles with Kina’s arms for the sword. Kina steps on Will’s corpse, the organs creating a squish noise. Alice’s eyes turn blank, with no pupils, stepping on Wills mouth, shattering his teeth, then knees Kina in the gut.

Alice screams. All facial parts are revealed, but with white skin still visible. Kina swings the katana to Alice’s neck, only to be weak an cut her leg. Alice grunts, then jumps on Kina. Kina pushes Alice off of her, then drops the sword.

Alice grabs Kina with two hands on the head, crying, then snaps it to the left as hard as she could. Kina’s neck breaks, her head leaning to the side. Her mouth gurgled blood, and she stumbled to the ground.

“It’s honestly what you get. You thought you could fool him, and you did. You saw his soul was kind hearted, and you took advantage of my sweetheart,” she said, crying.

“Well guess what, punk?” Alice muttered. “….Not today.”
    originally from horrorfactory

Nice story, but Halloween ended quite a few weeks ago.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry View Post
    Nice story, but Halloween ended quite a few weeks ago.
    You read all? Beast.
    Nice story :)
    Ex. Player Relations
    Ex. Newspaper Staff

Aviation
    Airline Pilot Dream

Well done. I enjoyed it
    yo

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Release more!

You conveyed my emotions full of complexion very well.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Oh... Uhh.. I see some yandere anime girl. Then I see Will as some kid who loves to get punished. Uh.. It's good, but the background needs more specifications. I understand you focused on describing the death of the two, but what makes it more interesting is the room, setting, these characters are in. Also, try to not use her name various times. Either combine them or use 'her'.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Oh... Uhh.. I see some yandere anime girl. Then I see Will as some kid who loves to get punished. Uh.. It's good, but the background needs more specifications. I understand you focused on describing the death of the two, but what makes it more interesting is the room, setting, these characters are in. Also, try to not use her name various times. Either combine them or use 'her'.
    7777th post

WITNESSED

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabipants View Post
    7777th post

WITNESSED
    Lmao
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,