It all started with a whisper. The most beautiful women in the world standing next to you. But why do you choose to completely ignore them. You chose to ignore their words, and bullied them until they ran out of parental authority to tell. All because you pushed them to become one thing. Are you proud of yourself? You really are a sick monster. Sticking them together, mixing them, combining them, and listening to their screams. Did you at least feel one little drop of guilt? Of course not. You are a murderer. You are a psycho. Murderer. Murderer. Murderer. M u r d e r e r . . . . .

"...n-no..."- I cleared my throat -"Hello, girls, welcome to the first test to curing cancer. Sharing a body for a moment to give good cells the one vessel will not need, to help the other vessel fight the cancer. The cells with multiply for both bodies, and it will eventually cure the ill body. Then, you separate, and lay down." Both the ladies exchanged looks, then nodded. They stepped into the silver coated pods, thinking of their family. One would come home to their skin a smooth peach color, no longer pale and yellow. She'd be seeing everything better. The other would come home to being a hero.

"Doctor Michello...are you absolutely sure this isn't...well," one girl said softly. I brushed my red hair be hide my ear and lifted my purple glasses. Some eyeliner dripped down onto my lab coat, which was warning me I was crying. I looked at the young lady. Beautiful blonde hair in two tight buns. Blue eyes and a white top on. I glanced at the other girl. Rainbow highlights in her hair, the rest white. Hair in the front streaming down, and a beautiful violet shirt. I smiled to the blonde girl, and said, "You will live. It's safe."

I tugged on the knobs, closing the pods, and pressed my hand against the white haired girl's pod. I had a feeling they weren't coming back. I started the machine, but stopped it right after I heard a girl yell "Wait!" I stared at the blonde girl, and started to cry. I didn't wait. I ignored her and started the machine again.

Both of them yelled "Wait! She needs to tell her mom! Wait!" But I ignored them. The shock rays beamed, and surrounded the girls. The pods combined into one, shocking both girls. They were screaming in pain. The lights shattered everywhere in my lab as the women were screaming even louder. Until their screams, were just one scream.

Under the cover of darkness, I turned on a flashlight and shined it in the pod. The figure was covering it's face. It jumped out at me, screaming. It had two mouths, morphing into one. Four eyes, morphing into just two eyes. Every extra terrifying body part disappeared. A beautiful girl with blonde hair, rainbow tips at the end of it formed. She had blue eyes, the two tight buns the blonde haired girl had, and a whole white short dress. She was amazing.

"H-hello...miss. I'm...I'M SO SORRY, LADIES! I-I CAN FIX THIS!" I cried, but they just stared at me. "Help us," she said, when suddenly they screamed once again, and started to melt. Their arms falling apart, spewing blood down. They were just a puddle of blood after 10 seconds.

"I didn't even know their names. I'm a killer. I'm a murderer...I-I..." I laid down in their puddle of blood, and cried.

I told you so.
Originally from Horror Factory