Thread: Admins jailing people incorrectly for not understanding hi level miners drill faster

Miner Extraordinaire

Admins jailing people incorrectly for not understanding hi level miners drill faster

Dear SNK,
    I am writing this because I have just been jailed for the 4th time because I mine quickly. Why do I mine quickly? Because I mined for 2 years and have reached level 115. Every time I mine in this game, some player sees me mining quickly, reports me for hacking and then guess what happens. An admin comes along sees me mining quickly and does one of two things. Either 1) they run a speed test and, guess what, high level drill use causes you to fail that test. Or 2, they just see the speed and assume its a hack and jail me. I am literally fuming about this and I want you to do something to make it stop. If it's set up a mine where only experienced miners (i.e. over level 50) can mine, then that would be great. Seems like an unused mine entrance is behind FB building. I doubt educating your admins will ever work, cause they turn over so fast you cant keep educating them fast enough. Please do something about this. I've already submitted a ticket to Toonslab, and if it's like the last 4 times I'm sure I'll get a message back saying that Toonslab doesn't unjail people. And if you doubt the speed hack test fails for high level drills I would be happy for you to run that experiment with my player. Thank you and rant over and i'll just wait out my 10 hours of jailing.
    IGN: Pokey

Quote Originally Posted by RazFace View Post
    What's with the thread's against admins recently?
    They're corrupt is why

they are picking people with no experience at least educate them first before you make them in a position of power

MAL Account! Click Here
    Dr.iKyle

Quote Originally Posted by Clade View Post

Miner Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by PBNJ View Post
    I've already submitted a ticket to Toonslab, and if it's like the last 4 times I'm sure I'll get a message back saying that Toonslab doesn't unjail people.
    Thanks, as previously mentioned already done.
    IGN: Pokey

Quote Originally Posted by Clade View Post

i understand you are telling him to make a ticket however the issue isnt him its the admins that are jailing him without evidence