Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Gas mask edit report

Gas mask edit report

Alright so Snk the manager of era said that the hats for crypt rewards cannot be edits right?

Lol what about midnight killers gas mask that was uploaded yesterday? It is obviously an edit from the shrekt 2016 mask that was uploaded to shrekt but later on changed to another mask because it was just a similar version of their 2015 gas mask

They dont have permission from DIY who was the maker of the hat to use it

image.jpgFirst of all, paybacks melee is a edit of a staff on ol west mixed together with the ice claws gani so you guys have nothing to say. Second of all, diy didn't make that bottom, drizzle made it and when you guys didn't want it he sold to one of our members (Xur) for us to use
    Last edited by Fze; 11-13-2016 at 04:13 PM.

Ahahaha no need to cry its ok u just want to keep the gas mask edit that u have and Im not in payback im a reporter of gas mask edits

Also that melee picture u sent im not sure if its for payback but it looks good and i didnt see it before lol dont say its an edit if you dont have proof

Oh and i never knew that ice claw could spin damnn
    Last edited by Crumpy; 11-13-2016 at 04:46 PM.

Nice try with a second account Nimo, can tell by your grammar. Btw you couldn't even respond to my points in my post before. Case closed

Street Boss
    Let's get down to business, I ain't got no time to play around, what is this, must be a new circus in town, let's shut this ... down on these clowns, can I get a witness? {HELL YEAH}.
    I just wanted to say that.
    Annnnnyyyyyyway I been waiting for this thread, patiently for years and by years I mean 2 days.
    First thing first the thread is over exaggerated, I am looking at what you call Shrekt's hat and at MKs hat and I must admit that I see similarities in the bottom and ONLY the bottom.
    "Okay rock, so apologize to the maker and change bottom." I'm sorry but I'm not apologize for shizzle.
    The hat you see us wearing right now is an EDIT of a hat Drizzle made and we bought it from him way before crypt started.
    I'll send the picture of Drizzle agreeing on the deal on KIK and the file he sent to us on email once I figure out how to blur his email for privacy reasons..or I'll just try to get him to leave a word on this thread.

Grab your popcorn ladies and gentlemen because this thread is about to go down soon.
    Silence Has UnderTaken Us Please!

Finna leak some freaky pics when I get home and get on a computer boys.

Fyi that bottom of the hat that "drizzle made" is an edit of the 2015 shrekt gas mask anyways... made by diy... Christ.. facts m8... facts.

shrekt wore the hat i posted for a week before they even changed it lol they owned it first and drizle only edit the hat

Post whatever pic you want lol the hat is a edit

also idk if thats payback melee but u have no proof that its a edit lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Harrio View Post
    Finna leak some freaky pics when I get home and get on a computer boys.

Fyi that bottom of the hat that "drizzle made" is an edit of the 2015 shrekt gas mask anyways... made by diy... Christ.. facts m8... facts.
    ^^^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Crumpy View Post
    Ahahaha no need to cry its ok u just want to keep the gas mask edit that u have and Im not in payback im a reporter of gas mask edits

Also that melee picture u sent im not sure if its for payback but it looks good and i didnt see it before lol dont say its an edit if you dont have proof

Oh and i never knew that ice claw could spin damnn
    How do you know that this melee you've never seen before spins?
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    How do you know that this melee you've never seen before spins?
    He's on a second account, he's self conscious about using his normal account. Calls people emo but in reality he's probably in a dark room crying 24/7

The player is spinning it in the pic he sent