Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Gas mask edit report

Quote Originally Posted by xBane View Post
    The hat you claim we stole isnt even in game anymore so get over yourself. And the ONLY similarity is the right tube LOL. Straight up cry babies mad over a tiny hat in a 2d game. I suggest you get your life priorities striaghtened out, they're clearly laking. Maybe a job, maybe a girlfriend(boyfriend if you prefer), maybe both woah!!!!
    when the rage hits you too hard. #hestriggered

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons être.

William Shakespear

Quote Originally Posted by Anero View Post
    Well, if I'm honest, when I first saw that hat it immediately reminded me of Shrekt's first GST hat.

I also asked Drizzle and he said he didn't allow you to edit the hat nor use it as a reward for Crypt.
    Yea even the sides are a copy lol how can drizzle sell a hat that he didnt even make that was completely diys work I will post on this thread soon

Even if he did let you use it why would you want your hat to be an edit of your rival gang. Just means you are getting their leftovers

Quote Originally Posted by Czar Misago View Post
    when the rage hits you too hard. #hestriggered
    How is that raging? Lol, did I hit home with that statement little one?

Quote Originally Posted by xBane View Post
    How is that raging? Lol, did I hit home with that statement little one?
    No just it's a game and you're trying to tell us to go get a life and get involved in our personal lives yet, I bet you have more hours than the average player and you're playing the same game tellin us to get a life like tff

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons être.

William Shakespear

Quote Originally Posted by Anero View Post
    Well, if I'm honest, when I first saw that hat it immediately reminded me of Shrekt's first GST hat.

I also asked Drizzle and he said he didn't allow you to edit the hat nor use it as a reward for Crypt.
    Not only a copy of 2016 hat but also of 2015 shrekt gas mask look lmao

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Even if he did let you use it why would you want your hat to be an edit of your rival gang. Just means you are getting their leftovers
    True

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    90 percent of the gas masks look like edit's of a previous one to me. You can only do so much with a gas mask.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Midnight killers hat should be removed for stealing gfx
    "Not accepting edits"-snk 2016 snk what hats you upload

Well... Drizzle is lame, MK is lame for actually saying Drizzle made that hat.. wierd thing is, Fuze told me he did it lmao.
    TAKE OUR LEFTOVER BECAUSE YOU´LL ALWAYS BE BELOW US.

pss: Bane, you begged me and Mario to be in PayBack as a healer...

lmao you gotta be bias to say that mks hat is not an edit.
    i have a picture of snk saying on his status that he wouldn't allow edits, lol but the hat is now in game, i truly don't care it just shows that mk lacks creativity and want to be just like obsidian. mk take a look at volcanic crypt, their hat is an edit too but at least they tried and they really edit it unlike you mk. what a shame.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NJKxX View Post
    Well... Drizzle is lame, MK is lame for actually saying Drizzle made that hat.. wierd thing is, Fuze told me he did it lmao.
    TAKE OUR LEFTOVER BECAUSE YOU´LL ALWAYS BE BELOW US.

pss: Bane, you begged me and Mario to be in PayBack as a healer...
    LMAO, i remember there was a screen shot but it got lost over the spam hahah bane's life is over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe