ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Sucks for you
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Zephlyn
    Quote Originally Posted by PublicSchool View Post
    why are you whining ? at least you got something. be grateful.
    I'm not whining at all, I'm just claiming the prizes I was promised to get.

Quote Originally Posted by D12* View Post
    I'm not whining at all, I'm just claiming the prizes I was promised to get.
    well sucks to be you buddy. a fair amount of people in last years crypts didn't got their rewards(and that's for all gangs)
    so what makes you think you're special? if they didn't got their rewards why would you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

Zephlyn
    well sucks to be you buddy. a fair amount of people in last years crypts didn't got their rewards(and that's for all gangs)
    so what makes you think you're special? if they didn't got their rewards why would you?
    You're basically saying that the people that didn't get their EC's rewarded shouldn't have their prizes since last year it was like that.

Quote Originally Posted by D12* View Post
    You're basically saying that the people that didn't get their EC's rewarded shouldn't have their prizes since last year it was like that.
    YUUUUP. pretty much. if you get your ec then player last year should get their stuff too. sucks when things don't go your way huh? it is just fair buddy.

- - - Updated - - -

and you still didn't answer my question. so here it goes again. why do you think you deserve getting your rewards when player last year didn't got theirs, and they just worked as hard or maybe even harder than you so tell me what makes this year so crypts so special? is it because you won this year? and that's why you want justice to be done? well sorry buddy it doesn't work that way. if you want something to be done take it up with snk. make a ticket and be done with it. no one can post anything in forums without getting jump/harassed. (froz gave numerous examples)
    /close thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

When you try so hard to start a fight.
    He's not the only one who wants his ecs

So you mean, in that case you will never get your EC's? I think you're getting the EC's eventually, or not? Is that the main problem here?
    And it's not "didn't got" it is "didn't get" #GrammarPoliceHere
    Ex. Player Relations
    Ex. Newspaper Staff

Aviation
    Airline Pilot Dream

Quote Originally Posted by Zed View Post
    So you mean, in that case you will never get your EC's? I think you're getting the EC's eventually, or not? Is that the main problem here?
    And it's not "didn't got" it is "didn't get" #GrammarPoliceHere
    But we didnt got our ecs '-'

Zephlyn
    YUUUUP. pretty much. if you get your ec then player last year should get their stuff too. sucks when things don't go your way huh? it is just fair buddy.

- - - Updated - - -

and you still didn't answer my question. so here it goes again. why do you think you deserve getting your rewards when player last year didn't got theirs, and they just worked as hard or maybe even harder than you so tell me what makes this year so crypts so special? is it because you won this year? and that's why you want justice to be done? well sorry buddy it doesn't work that way. if you want something to be done take it up with snk. make a ticket and be done with it. no one can post anything in forums without getting jump/harassed. (froz gave numerous examples)
    /close thread.
    I never said that I think that the players of last year shouldn't get their reward, and if I did, please reply to me with a quote of me saying that. And I do care about people that didn't get their rewards last year, hence I submitted a ticket for them and I've tried to get in contact with high admins about their rewards, so I do care about people from last year.

is it because you won this year?
    This is not my first year winning crypt, so I don't know why should I think that this crypt is special for me.

make a ticket and be done with it.
    I already made a ticket, and as I posted before, here are the answers. In this case, submitting a ticket won't help anything since they do not help with crypt or other events.
    http://imgur.com/ZZFOprw

And please avoid having a fight, it's against the forum rules. If you want have any problem with my posts, you can PM me on the forums.

I think it is funny, beacuase you guys should've known to expect this.

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012