Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Should admin hats return?

Should admin hats return?

Hey man! So yeah, I did the voting poll about admin hats. The question was "Do you want admin hats to be available again in events?". There were many many votes. There were like 160+ Votes. Too bad I haven't got any photos of the final votes. But there were many votes of yes and some of no. So here is a photo before the final day of votes:

Alright, I suggest the following things:
    -an admin hat should be given by an admin in one event per 6 events and 3 admin hats per week. This way, the admin hat is not going to be overused, but also it will make admin hats a reward besides of event coins and trivia hats. In addition, a thing which is going to help the thing I have mentioned before and should be added is admin hat scheldue. This scheldue will show when an admin hat is able to give an admin hat and also in which type of event is able to give it. The command which the admin has to use to see the scheldue should be:/adminhatscheldue
    Here is an example of layout for when an admin is able to give an admin hat:
    "You can give an admin hat in :
    -day of the week (Monday, Tuesday ,Wednesday etc)
    -type of event (Race,Skill,Chance,Team) "
    To add more,there should be a warning where an admin hat cannot be given outside of events house/if any event is not being hosted. Like this:"You cannot give an admin hat when there is no event going on!"

So, how is my ideea? Good? Bad?
    Can we bring back the admin hats? Do we keep the current rewards?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Kieran2820; 07-07-2017 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Please don't post pictures of private messages without consent from the other person

Misleading title, unless they really came back.
    iEra isn't a democratic game.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

players dont know good as the staff members who know the best about the servers and problems because its their job to deal with it and they decided to not allow them no more
    sorry to tell you but you waste your time trying to get people to vote for it to happan because it will not happan from votes probably
    avoid clickbait ...

clickbait is now apart of this forum.. theres no escaping it now

Renamed thread because it was misleading
    Welcome to the forums!

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran2820 View Post
    Renamed thread because it was misleading
    Thank you.

If the majority of a population wants something doesn't mean that they're right.
    In my country they started a poll on killing a murderer, they recieved the majority yes and the minority no, does that still make it okay for them to kill someone ?
    In the end staff hats were abused, valuable items abused,
    can there be a solution? Maybe.
    Will they return? It's not up to the playerbase nor PRs to decide.
    Leave it to the high staff, they know what's going on, they know what some staff do with those hats meaning they know why, and if they should keep the staff hats 'not allowed'.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Banned
    High Staff? iEra has high staff? Oh wait the one that called me a stink is one of them

Quote Originally Posted by Graal Pro View Post
    High Staff? iEra has high staff? Oh wait the one that called me a stink is one of them
    its funny how hard you try to bring this up when its not related at all

"hats? oh yea the guy who kill me in era wear hat1!1"

Quote Originally Posted by Graal Pro View Post
    Even they call you a stink, deal with the situation.

Now, I think I understand those things about admin hats.......
    Maybe I won't quit the game....Who ever knows? Maybe the admin hats will be available again.