Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2 questions

2 questions

I have 2 questions and I need advices about weapon and EC items.
    I'm earning Gralats for a weapon, I will use that weapon until I get 100k PK kills.
    1. So in your opinion, which weapon should I get? BAR?
    2. About the new heal staffs, I'm interested in the new heal staffs, may I know what colour are they, the colour of tiny dots when you spin it.
    Thank you.

Bar and I don't know... I quit doing events after a situation had occurred. Hope you find your answer!

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    As for your gun it really comes down to preference. BAR is a fast shooting 10 damage spam gun. Of the gralat guns I've heard sten, m4, Morano Thompson, gm4, are all great guns to use as well. You an use them in spar and base with them but again, it comes down to personal preference and whether you like spread, no spread, spammy with small movement or less spammy and more movement. Strictly as a pk gun though, I would say BAR is your best choice since your going to grind 100k

For the EC shop items, this will depend on how easily your able to obtain EC. I never join events and I only earn EC by afking so the rate in which I obtain EC is really slow. When I was digging I could dig 10k shells a week so it only took a few months to save up for rage blade which heals the same as those EC shop healing melees. The nice part about rage blade or Winter staff is they are both tradable, so if you decided to make another account for whatever reason you could always trade it over. EC staffs are not tradable. I think most people who save up EC would want either the new items that were added like the ion weapons or the lightsabers, it shows that you were able to save a large chunk of EC and it's a nice little trophy to have on your account.

Currently you could buy rage blade for 100-110k tro or winter staff for 75-85k tro.

If you aren't able to dig for a few hours a day, then you are stuck getting those 50 EC staffs though.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Bar
    because everyone uses it.

No don't get bar.

League Of Legends Player
    Server: Eu West
    Name: SlapjackQ8
    Add me, everyone is welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Slapjack View Post
    No don't get bar.
    Elaborate please

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    As for your gun it really comes down to preference. BAR is a fast shooting 10 damage spam gun. Of the gralat guns I've heard sten, m4, Morano Thompson, gm4, are all great guns to use as well. You an use them in spar and base with them but again, it comes down to personal preference and whether you like spread, no spread, spammy with small movement or less spammy and more movement. Strictly as a pk gun though, I would say BAR is your best choice since your going to grind 100k

For the EC shop items, this will depend on how easily your able to obtain EC. I never join events and I only earn EC by afking so the rate in which I obtain EC is really slow. When I was digging I could dig 10k shells a week so it only took a few months to save up for rage blade which heals the same as those EC shop healing melees. The nice part about rage blade or Winter staff is they are both tradable, so if you decided to make another account for whatever reason you could always trade it over. EC staffs are not tradable. I think most people who save up EC would want either the new items that were added like the ion weapons or the lightsabers, it shows that you were able to save a large chunk of EC and it's a nice little trophy to have on your account.

Currently you could buy rage blade for 100-110k tro or winter staff for 75-85k tro.

If you aren't able to dig for a few hours a day, then you are stuck getting those 50 EC staffs though.
    I very appreciate your help and I would think about it!

Get pbp if u wanna pk lol..

Quote Originally Posted by mrgadosh View Post
    Get pbp if u wanna pk lol..
    I will do things beside PK like sparring

- - - Updated - - -

Just found out that the dots spread by Heaven Staff when spun is brown-yellowish which is similar to Hell staff.

Bar- if you going o make it your quest to keep your bar in perfect condition at all times get one because of the 10 damage (good for spar to if your good, or if you just spam in general)

PBP shotgun- Great weapon that I'd recommend to anyone because at close range that's like a three hit kill, down side is that you must be extremely skilled with this gun to actually be successful in sparring with it

Minigun- Not the best of them all but its pretty good with what you can get accomplished with it, if you get gassed just move away from the gas and fire it the effect will wear off with out the wait time, if your fighting someone and you get the first hit while they try to attack you, you will evade all damage thanks to the hit timer and stacking effect

Model 1887- This weapon is mainly a defense weapon due to it annoying spread making it hard to dodge, so if you get rushed use them I assure you, your attacker will think twice
    "With the world so set on tearing itself apart, it don't seem like such a bad thing to me to want to put a little bit of it back together"~Desmond Doss

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Alright, so what's the best gun (In your opinion), for Pk-ing and possibly basing. (No spar)
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"