Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: been looking for this head for a while, need help

been looking for this head for a while, need help

hello, yes i am a noob. Been looking for this head for 2 years now and still can't find it. It is from a website called heinzzgraal.weebly.com
    and i can't seem to find it anywhere in game or online. here it is:
    GcZCmnr.png

can someone help me find it, i'll pay with shells if you can find it Thanks friends

been looking for this head for a while, need help

You can ask someone to make you the head tho

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

yes i know i should of done this sooner, didn't really think about it. It wasn't a 'i tried really hard' it was i tried here and there but still i can't seem to find it.

and i tried asking someone to make the rest but tbh i only just need the back and one side view, as i edited this head to fit my likings i can just quickly edit the original.

Banned
    If you can't get the head from the website that it is in, you could contact the person who made the website, you may find one thing that may be dissapointing for you, the head has a type of bandana and a type of mask, which means, the upload head isn't following the requirement to be uploaded, in a way, the upload rules need to be followed and any upload heads with hats, bandanas, masks etc, would be disapproved.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingsley View Post
    If you can't get the head from the website that it is in, you could contact the person who made the website, you may find one thing that may be dissapointing for you, the head has a type of bandana and a type of mask, which means, the upload head isn't following the requirement to be uploaded in a way, the upload rules need to be followed and any upload heads with hats, bandanas, masks etc, would be disapproved.
    the owner, heinz, quit ages ago and i can't find any contact email. Also i edited by removing the mask and headband, recolouring it too.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FakePotato View Post
    the owner, heinz, quit ages ago and i can't find any contact email. Also i edited by removing the mask and headband, recolouring it too.
    I see, but, if you edited the head, why can't you upload it, I meant, you were looking for it, but to edit the head, you need to save it in a file, to edit you need to have it saved in a file, which is the problem you are having? If you have been looking for it for 2 years, why can't you edit it and upload it from that website?

in 2 years i you can learn how to make very good head or atleast make this head lol

well like i said, i was casually looking for it over time. But still by edit, i mean i only have the front view (from the website) and thus i can't upload since i don't have side nor back view

I thought it was Shiz who made that head.