View Poll Results: Do you feel there should be more events?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 71.43%
  • No

4 28.57%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Events.. Please

Events.. Please

I understand admins have the option to host, so I'm putting this in the nicest way possible.
    Please host. It's annoying having 1-2 hosters a day, one being Raul (shoutout to you) as he has hosted everyday this year. We need events, and with a staff team of 30+ members and only 2 people hosting, it really does bother the community.

I don't mean to be a "jerk" or "complainer" but everybody would agree when I say there has been a lack of events lately.
    yo

I agree
    amirite?

Banned
    You must understand that admins work and they host events as soon as they can, if you ask admins to host more events, you may not be noticed, it depends when admins are online and want to host an event. For now, enjoy every moment in which you are participating in an event. If you feel that you really need events to be hosted more, make a poll and let the community decide.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingsley View Post
    You must understand that admins work and they host events as soon as they can, if you ask admins to host more events, you may not be noticed, it depends when admins are online and want to host an event. For now, enjoy every moment in which you are participating in an event. If you feel that you really need events to be hosted more, make a poll and let the community decide.
    Done
    yo

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    I understand admins have the option to host, so I'm putting this in the nicest way possible.
    Please host. It's annoying having 1-2 hosters a day, one being Raul (shoutout to you) as he has hosted everyday this year. We need events, and with a staff team of 30+ members and only 2 people hosting, it really does bother the community.

I don't mean to be a "jerk" or "complainer" but everybody would agree when I say there has been a lack of events lately.
    You must understand that admins work really hard. They try their best and they host events when they can. Keep in mind that there are Player Relations admins that have other things to do. For example, they have a lot of other work to do apart from hosting events. Please be patient and wait until the events are hosted.

Bulletzone also hosts event, he is greater than Raul because Bulletzone is nicer.

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post

1- it's put not putting lol grammar.
    2- events are indeed an option. they're not mandatory.
    3- get better at events.
    4- be on all day and wait for free ec(but i think you already do)
    5- saying you're not trying to be a jerk or sound like one, it makes you a jerk.
    6- lack of events or not. don't complain and do the most of what you got and have been given.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

More events= More LAG
    Less events= Less LAG

But I know it would be much more fun
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by Kingsley View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Winchester View Post
    You must understand that admins work really hard. They try their best and they host events when they can. Keep in mind that there are Player Relations admins that have other things to do. For example, they have a lot of other work to do apart from hosting events. Please be patient and wait until the events are hosted.
    Looks like the winchester brothers are back with a vengeance

Quote Originally Posted by PublicSchool View Post
    1- it's put not putting lol grammar.
    2- events are indeed an option. they're not mandatory.
    3- get better at events.
    4- be on all day and wait for free ec(but i think you already do)
    5- saying you're not trying to be a jerk or sound like one, it makes you a jerk.
    6- lack of events or not. don't complain and do the most of what you got and have been given.
    I'd like you to re-read my entire paragraph and just re-think what you've written, thanks.
    Oh. And I'm at 97.2 ec, I think I'm somewhat decent when it comes to events

- - - Updated - - -

/closethread
    yo