Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Staff intentionally ignoring rules?

Banned

Angry Staff intentionally ignoring rules?

So I have noticed a few people with pumpkin heads, (which are illegal since they're food). I asked a staff --don't worry Amazing Ace, I'll spare you so you won't get death threats-- to remove this pumpkin head, the staff argued and I disputed all their claims --Head was made before the new rules, food has always been illegal. I asked the staff and the staff simply said, "fite me," very immature and lazy for a staff to do this.

Banned
    typical staff, sadly that's what staff are these days.

U told a graphics staff member to delete someone's head?
    ..?????????

So I have noticed a few people with pumpkin heads, (which are illegal since they're food).
    No, you noticed one.

I asked a staff --don't worry Amazing Ace, I'll spare you so you won't get death threats-- to remove this pumpkin head, the staff argued and I disputed all their claims
    I don't see how "remove this head it's illegal" is a good disputed argument.

--Head was made before the new rules, food has always been illegal.
    It was one of robg's heads, which was created before the no food heads rule. This is the same for Robg's customs, which is why they don't get deleted. This is not because of "illiterate staff."

I asked the staff and the staff simply said, "fite me," very immature and lazy for a staff to do this.
    First off, I wasn't even on my staff account. Secondly, how do you expect me to keep my cool towards you when you and your entire gang constantly harass me, calling me fuhrer and Hitler?

Quote Originally Posted by Amazing Ace View Post
    So I have noticed a few people with pumpkin heads, (which are illegal since they're food).
    No, you noticed one.

I asked a staff --don't worry Amazing Ace, I'll spare you so you won't get death threats-- to remove this pumpkin head, the staff argued and I disputed all their claims

It was one of robg's heads, which was created before the no food heads rule. This is the same for Robg's customs, which is why they don't get deleted. This is not because of "illiterate staff."

I asked the staff and the staff simply said, "fite me," very immature and lazy for a staff to do this.
    First off, I wasn't even on my staff account. Secondly, how do you expect me to keep my cool towards you when you and your entire gang constantly harass me, calling me fuhrer and Hitler?
    I laughed to this.
    Ex. Player Relations
    Ex. Newspaper Staff

Aviation
    Airline Pilot Dream

Banned
    No, you noticed one.

No you noticed one.
    Woah, didn't know you can hack into my mind and see through my senses and thoughts?

Clearly you don't know what "dispute" means. I disputed all your argument is what said.

You stated, "food was allways illegal," therefore the head -created before or after the 'new rule'- is still illegal.

First off, I wasn't even on my staff account.
    How about telling me that to begin with, instead of saying, "fite me," because when you say stuff like that it only conveys that you will simply ignore the issue and or not do it.

Secondly, how do you expect me to keep my cool towards you when you and your entire gang constantly harass me, calling me fuhrer and Hitler?
    -I expect you to 'keep your cool' as you are a member of the staff team.
    -If 'my gang' 'harasses' you that's not my problem. Also no one ever called you Hitler.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgadosh View Post
    U told a graphics staff member to delete someone's head?
    ..?????????
    I believe the head was an illegal upload.

Clearly you don't know what "dispute" means. I disputed all your argument is what said.
    Woah, didn't know you can hack into my mind and see through my senses and thoughts?

You were telling me to delete one head, there was no other food head around. And there was no argument, you kept telling me to delete a head.

You stated, "food was allways illegal," therefore the head -created before or after the 'new rule'- is still illegal.
    No I do believe there was a time when food heads were allowed, just very long ago.

How about telling me that to begin with, instead of saying, "fite me," because when you say stuff like that it only conveys that you will simply ignore the issue and or not do it.
    I thought you already knew that I was on my player account because I was on your gang tag and streaking?

-If 'my gang' 'harasses' you that's not my problem. Also no one ever called you Hitler.

- That may be true but this is a long line of needless drama you have created and everyone is tired of it.
    - It is your problem because you have to power to tell them to stop or kick them. But no you also play along and you are the worst offender. And I do get called hitler a lot.

Banned

You were telling me to delete one head, there was no other food head around. And there was no argument, you kept telling me to delete a head.

No I do believe there was a time when food heads were allowed, just very long ago.

I thought you already knew that I was on my player account because I was on your gang tag and streaking?

- That may be true but this is a long line of needless drama you have created and everyone is tired of it.
    - It is your problem because you have to power to tell them to stop or kick them. But no you also play along and you are the worst offender. And I do get called hitler a lot.
    You are being very contradictory when you state, "Food customs were always illegal," then proceeding to say,"No I do believe there was a time when food heads were allowed, just very long ago." You also mention, "I thought you already knew that I was on my player account because I was on your gang tag and streaking?" - This is not an excuse. If someone asks you to do something and you reply with, "fite me," what do you think that implies? Exactlly.

Quote Originally Posted by Nite the Knight View Post
    You are being very contradictory when you state, "Food customs were always illegal," then proceeding to say,"No I do believe there was a time when food heads were allowed, just very long ago." You also mention, "I thought you already knew that I was on my player account because I was on your gang tag and streaking?" - This is not an excuse. If someone asks you to do something and you reply with, "fite me," what do you think that implies? Exactlly.
    - Where does it say that I said they were always illegal?
    - Because I was on tag and streaking, what do you think that implies?