Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Staff intentionally ignoring rules?

Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    Lol is this like a battle between Amazing Ace and Mark? Keep going please you are both roasting each other.
    Lol
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar

- - - Updated - - -

Stay humble Amazing Ace. That is the best advice I can give.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Amazing Ace View Post
    So I have noticed a few people with pumpkin heads, (which are illegal since they're food).
    No, you noticed one.

I asked a staff --don't worry Amazing Ace, I'll spare you so you won't get death threats-- to remove this pumpkin head, the staff argued and I disputed all their claims
    I don't see how "remove this head it's illegal" is a good disputed argument.

--Head was made before the new rules, food has always been illegal.
    It was one of robg's heads, which was created before the no food heads rule. This is the same for Robg's customs, which is why they don't get deleted. This is not because of "illiterate staff."

I asked the staff and the staff simply said, "fite me," very immature and lazy for a staff to do this.
    First off, I wasn't even on my staff account. Secondly, how do you expect me to keep my cool towards you when you and your entire gang constantly harass me, calling me fuhrer and Hitler?
    Gummy bear customs were allowed before they were banned
    How come after the rule was applied all gummy bear customs were deleted even though they were uploaded before the new rule?

There is clear favortism for robg I would at least want a better excuse

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry View Post
    You come back after a ban just asking for another.

And mate, you've got balls to be a smartass before even 40 posts.
    Do you think we don't have enough of 'you' here?
    Just because he has 40 post does not mean he is restricted from expressing his opinion

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NicholasGraalOnlineEra View Post
    He means people that complain/Nag/hate on staff. I know a couple of staff that have resigned due to depression (which I will not name), because they have been given all of this hate/negativity for no reason. Yes you may have been saying "sadly that's what staff are these days." but you are categorizing all of them when you could have met one admin that was in the 'mood'. There are a ton of staff members that aren't the way you say they are. If your gonna say that admins have a bad attitude, then don't categorize as ALL of them. You make all the other staff members think negative and either get mad and not respond because it makes them look bad by showing their angry.

Have a nice day!
    No harrassment is not good but
    If you are a person in power and you're very emotional and dont take opinions well
    Then you're not fit
    Do you see cops breaking down on the floor crying because a drunk driver calls them dumb?

I know of an admin who has gotten death threats, constant harrassment, and being threatened with their personal info
    You know what they did? Brushed it off and just changed their identity

Quote Originally Posted by MarkGraal View Post
    So I have noticed a few people with pumpkin heads, (which are illegal since they're food). I asked a staff --don't worry Amazing Ace, I'll spare you so you won't get death threats-- to remove this pumpkin head, the staff argued and I disputed all their claims --Head was made before the new rules, food has always been illegal. I asked the staff and the staff simply said, "fite me," very immature and lazy for a staff to do this.
    I don't understand why you make all these threads about customs, I advise just going with things, maybe make a head that is human but looks like a pumpkin instead.
    yo

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    I don't understand why you make all these threads about customs, I advise just going with things, maybe make a head that is human but looks like a pumpkin instead.
    Food hybrids probably arent allowed either

Actually just gonna say this. Hallows you're lying about people not calling AA hitler. You, and you entire gang were calling him that and harassing him about it. I was there watching everything. So yeah just wanted to say that.
    Wizardly Weird

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    Gummy bear customs were allowed before they were banned
    How come after the rule was applied all gummy bear customs were deleted even though they were uploaded before the new rule?

There is clear favortism for robg I would at least want a better excuse

- - - Updated - - -

Just because he has 40 post does not mean he is restricted from expressing his opinion

- - - Updated - - -

No harrassment is not good but
    If you are a person in power and you're very emotional and dont take opinions well
    Then you're not fit
    Do you see cops breaking down on the floor crying because a drunk driver calls them dumb?

I know of an admin who has gotten death threats, constant harrassment, and being threatened with their personal info
    You know what they did? Brushed it off and just changed their identity
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    exactlly

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    I was complaining that staff are clearly out to get certain players and staff are biased to others. I was not complaining about a head I made. Maybe use your eyeballs and read what I actually wrote instead of assuming things and making a fool out of yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spolsh View Post
    Actually just gonna say this. Hallows you're lying about people not calling AA hitler. You, and you entire gang were calling him that and harassing him about it. I was there watching everything. So yeah just wanted to say that.
    My gang wasn't calling him hitler, they were calling him fuhrrer if anything.

Banned Sottocapo
    We already knew that

Banned
    Saying "Heil Amazing Ace" and "#Ace4Fuhrrer" is different than saying "Amazing Ace = Hitler".

Quote Originally Posted by MarkGraal View Post
    Saying "Heil Amazing Ace" and "#Ace4Fuhrrer" is different than saying "Amazing Ace = Hitler".
    You came up to me and said multiple times that Amazing Ace looks like hitler. You even said this to me exactly "I went on a noob account and asked Amazing Ace if he can show me where the hospitals at and then said he looks like hitler lol"
    Wizardly Weird