Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hats Maded By Me

They all look pretty nice maybe improve your shading but gj

WOW! They look awesome I would buy the hat (Red, black, yellow, purple). Due to the fact they are some of my favorite colours...
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Graphic Designer Picciotti bondo2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by StarrFire View Post
    They all look pretty nice maybe improve your shading but gj
    ty <3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NicholasGraalOnlineEra View Post
    WOW! They look awesome I would buy the hat (Red, black, yellow, purple). Due to the fact they are some of my favorite colours...
    thx so much gl

My website: http://bondo2-gfx.weebly.com/
    My instgram: Medhat Bondok
    My Graphic section: Bondo2's Graphics

Need Help? Ask me your question in game

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgadosh View Post

ya m8
    Looks terrible. Fix the jaggies and add some AA, not a ton of AA. I also noticed you are using 10+ too many colors. Use fewer colors with more contrast.

Quote Originally Posted by Nite the Knight View Post
    Looks terrible. Fix the jaggies and add some AA, not a ton of AA. I also noticed you are using 10+ too many colors. Use fewer colors with more contrast.
    "add some AA, not a ton of AA." that doesn't give him a chance to fix it, with pleasing you. The colours are fine and it is a 10/10 item.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Nice hats! But the wings are stolen, I've seen them attached to a hat from another platform, either zone or classic. Other than that I suggest adding some more shading to the gas masks and maybe making the crowns a little brighter.
    I rate 9/10, gg
    yo

"hats maded by me"

grammar/10

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

1. Improve your shading. Avoid pillow shading, it's horrible. Remember to use a light source.
    2. Work on the AA, I see a bit of errors around the gas masks.
    3. The colours are boring. Could have been better, than just having one single colour used over the whole mask.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

All of those hats are crying for help.
    1st) The eye beanie isn't even completed. I wouldn't call it pixel art, either.
    2nd) Your gas mask is very jaggied and has no shading whatsoever, nor any lighting. It looks flat.
    3rd) Gas mask has so pillowshading, I confused it with my Ariana Grande pillowcase. The difference is; Ariana is beautiful, that gas mask isn't even close to "cool". The outline is confusing. Vague - I would say.
    4th) Those things that are supposed to be wings don't even look like wings. Where's the shading? What makes this hat so different that the rest? For me, it's useless- valuable.
    5th) Your logo is a huge no. You used other people's work and have no border into it.
    6th) Crown hats are making my eyes bleed. The colors blend, but they don't make sense. What is it? There's jaggies.

So many people are giving you ratings, I'll give you mine.
    0/10. If there's anything less than 0, I would give.
    My best recommendation: Re-do, and think harder. Think outside the box. For what you have created I have seen before, and it is far less valuable than the other copy cats. Really want to do graphics? Really want your own shop? Innovate ideas. Create ideas. I don't like none of them, but if you try harder and you use a bit more time and effort into graphics, I might say, "Nice."

Re-do.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    All of those hats are crying for help.
    1st) The eye beanie isn't even completed. I wouldn't call it pixel art, either.
    2nd) Your gas mask is very jaggied and has no shading whatsoever, nor any lighting. It looks flat.
    3rd) Gas mask has so pillowshading, I confused it with my Ariana Grande pillowcase. The difference is; Ariana is beautiful, that gas mask isn't even close to "cool". The outline is confusing. Vague - I would say.
    4th) Those things that are supposed to be wings don't even look like wings. Where's the shading? What makes this hat so different that the rest? For me, it's useless- valuable.
    5th) Your logo is a huge no. You used other people's work and have no border into it.
    6th) Crown hats are making my eyes bleed. The colors blend, but they don't make sense. What is it? There's jaggies.

So many people are giving you ratings, I'll give you mine.
    0/10. If there's anything less than 0, I would give.
    My best recommendation: Re-do, and think harder. Think outside the box. For what you have created I have seen before, and it is far less valuable than the other copy cats. Really want to do graphics? Really want your own shop? Innovate ideas. Create ideas. I don't like none of them, but if you try harder and you use a bit more time and effort into graphics, I might say, "Nice."

Re-do.

Damn