Thread: Head size

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Did you upload that only?
    Did you use a template?
    sure i use template i just show it here cuz i dont want to give the file

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NicholasGraalOnlineEra View Post
    :'(
    i didnt mean it like this i mean i cant let you just say that is copyright without telling you that you are wrong..

Banned
    The head is illegal. No fictitious creatures.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkGraal View Post
    The head is illegal. No fictitious creatures.
    its like human head with colors

It is being denied because the head is too small, and it's not a human or animal head. You're blue one has been given a full refund.
    Welcome to the forums!

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    so i made this head in 4 colors and me and other 2 friends have it but when specific staff is on (i dont want to tell the name) he dissaprove it cuz its too small
    the staff is wrong or this is too small? cuz in game its not looking small at all also the back of the head is same size like the front
    The last thing I heard is that they are currently working on updating the current upload rules and they will post them when it has been finalized. It would probably be a good idea to not upload anything until they post it, so you wont risk losing your gralats.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    copyright? i made this head from scratch lol
    Also, making something from scratch doesn't mean it can't be copyright. If you make a body/head that looks too similar to pikachu it would be a copyright issue even if you made it from scratch. (Just an example)
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    The last thing I heard is that they are currently working on updating the current upload rules and they will post them when it has been finalized. It would probably be a good idea to not upload anything until they post it, so you wont risk losing your gralats.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, making something from scratch doesn't mean it can't be copyright. If you make a body/head that looks too similar to pikachu it would be a copyright issue even if you made it from scratch. (Just an example)
    right i mean to say i made this from my mind

- - - Updated - - -

close the thread

Closed per request.
    Welcome to the forums!