Thread: welp apoc is hiring again

welp apoc is hiring again

You know the deal, if you want to apply either log on and fill out an application or email me using this template
    Name
    Kik/Discord
    Playerworlds graal ID
    And attach 5 pieces of your work (whatever it is be it graphics, gani, lat etc etc...)
    My email: [email protected]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Delt Graphics Team

You can of course hire me for the guy who does nothing, I'll give you my Graal ID later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sent by TapTalk using my FriePhone

Eh, when i was a staff on there (communi.) and i told beta id be gone for a month for family reasons.
    1 month later i return with no staff tag, powers, or anything. so i just called it quits and dipped.
    New to Era-Go? PM me.
    Ill do my best to answer any inquiry.

Quote Originally Posted by Biblical View Post
    Eh, when i was a staff on there (communi.) and i told beta id be gone for a month for family reasons.
    1 month later i return with no staff tag, powers, or anything. so i just called it quits and dipped.
    Probably because we dont really need Comm admins we only need development. And we changed servers so thats probably why. if you didnt tell him to give you rights, you didnt get them.

Delt Graphics Team

Quote Originally Posted by yaboilexon View Post
    Probably because we dont really need Comm admins we only need development. And we changed servers so thats probably why. if you didnt tell him to give you rights, you didnt get them.

it doesn't matter now anyways ahaha, good luck though. hope apoc reaches its full potential.
    New to Era-Go? PM me.
    Ill do my best to answer any inquiry.