Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Gang admin complain about ice

Gang admin complain about ice

Ice is by the far the worst player to be chosen as a gang admin
    The payback melee is finished with its ganis and everything and was sent to snk our manager whose busy working so he told us that we should talk to ice to upload it

Now we all know that obsidian took tachi base from grim reaper who is ices gang which is why he hates duke and his members in payback and this is why it has been 2 weeks since we sent the melee and the ganis and yet he didnt upload it

He disabled chat and is ignoring us all the time he doesnt want to work on it at all and wants to make us wait as long as possible to get it because hes mad about losing tachi

If hes the gang admin he should be working on uploading our melee instead of pking tachi everyday and ignoring us

Stop making the game unfair lol just because hes a grim reaper member doesnt mean he should be biased and not give us a melee because payback is most of them obsidian members

Banned Sottocapo
    Still dont know why they entrusted a guy a to be a gang admin
    Especially when the guy is in a big gang and shows clear favortism

No, dont give me the excuse "Hes busy with other things hes a real person"
    He's on iEra 24/7 pking/basing/sparring if he wont take 1 second of his time to upload a melee already created
    Clearly something is going on

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by NiM0 View Post
    Ice is by the far the worst player to be chosen as a gang admin
    The payback melee is finished with its ganis and everything and was sent to snk our manager whose busy working so he told us that we should talk to ice to upload it

Now we all know that obsidian took tachi base from grim reaper who is ices gang which is why he hates duke and his members in payback and this is why it has been 2 weeks since we sent the melee and the ganis and yet he didnt upload it

He disabled chat and is ignoring us all the time he doesnt want to work on it at all and wants to make us wait as long as possible to get it because hes mad about losing tachi

If hes the gang admin he should be working on uploading our melee instead of pking tachi everyday and ignoring us

Stop making the game unfair lol just because hes a grim reaper member doesnt mean he should be biased and not give us a melee because payback is most of them obsidian members
    As a member of payback, i would have no problem if ice was particularly busy irl and didn't have time to do the job. But ice has been on every day for hours just pking tachi, he needs to do his job as the gangs admin and simply upload our melee. The fact he has chat disabled proves my point he is ignoring us. There's a reason the other gangs prizes were uploaded but not ours. In real life, if you dont do your job, there is usually a punishment. Ice should receive a punishment for these actions.
    Pandavi

"all grim reaper members are emo" - NiM0

"just because hes a grim reaper member doesnt mean he should be biased" - NiM0

contradiction my good friend.
    New to Era-Go? PM me.
    Ill do my best to answer any inquiry.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Biblical View Post
    "all grim reaper members are emo" - NiM0

"just because hes a grim reaper member doesnt mean he should be biased" - NiM0

contradiction my good friend.
    Doesn't matter, he is attacking our base. And no matter what grudges he holds, its his job. It truly is his job.
    Pandavi

hes a gang admin and gang admins have a job in the game

Instead of pking tachi all day long he should do his job as an admin instead of letting snk do all the work

Quote Originally Posted by David Pandavi View Post
    Doesn't matter, he is attacking our base. And no matter what grudges he holds, its his job. It truly is his job.
    I know its his job, but maybe if EVERYONE would stop being biased and utterly mean in this "gang war", everyone would get along a lot smoother.
    New to Era-Go? PM me.
    Ill do my best to answer any inquiry.

Quote Originally Posted by David Pandavi View Post
    Yep hes an admin if people talk bad about him doesnt mean he should stop doing his job

Many prs get hate from people and u dont see them ignore u when u ask for help

he still deserves to be fired because ur not allowed to be biased check the rules that snk posted about hiring staff

It doesnt say in the game that we cant take tachi base so yea he needs go stop being mad and do his job

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Biblical View Post
    I know its his job, but maybe if EVERYONE would stop being biased and utterly mean in this "gang war", everyone would get along a lot smoother.
    We hadn't bothered him since crypt has been over. When he avoided making our melee for a week, we have a reason to be pissed. He is not exactly helping our opinion of him.
    Pandavi

Your not allowed to be biased whatever happens in the game it is against the rules for admins to be biased

Also if we ever said something wrong we would be jailed anyway