Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Gang admin complain about ice

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus View Post
    Theres no need to be mean about things, yeah i see whats the problem with him being on his acc but not his admin acc, but it did take time to get the nobe blade as well, not to forget about hats as well, while some didnt get thier hats, instead of attacking him with insults or trying to derail him from what he does, why not just ask, or keep asking if you asked already, not much to say but just wait on SNK if this is such a big issue, or get the ldr to talk to ice or snk to speed up the process
    The thing is with what you are saying is, he has chat off and pms disabled so how are they supposed to ask him when he is purposely ignoring.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Wait is his admin account on ignore? Or his ios account? Or both? Because admins shouldn't be turning chat off if they can.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    Wait is his admin account on ignore? Or his ios account? Or both? Because admins shouldn't be turning chat off if they can.
    He hasn't been on his admin acc for a while (so I don't know personally). so he turned chat off for his player acc.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus View Post
    Theres no need to be mean about things, yeah i see whats the problem with him being on his acc but not his admin acc, but it did take time to get the nobe blade as well, not to forget about hats as well, while some didnt get thier hats, instead of attacking him with insults or trying to derail him from what he does, why not just ask, or keep asking if you asked already, not much to say but just wait on SNK if this is such a big issue, or get the ldr to talk to ice or snk to speed up the process
    Noxus I see what your saying but he disabled all his chats all his pms

Your telling me to talk to snk and the leader well I already said yes I did talk to snk I was warped to him when he was working on events and he said that if ice doesnt start by next weekend then he will

He is purposely not working on it so that he forces snk to work on it and to make it as long as possible to get it

He expects to do that and still get away wth it

Also no body insulted him we are asking nicely hes the one insulting when hes ignoring us

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    All i see here is a guy who hates ice and wants to make problems and issues from nothing also all the replies from obsidian gang members / payback ...you can simply say you hate him coz he pked your base 24/7 and ice is a person who knows his job well as an admin ....and yes he went inactive last week he left grim and dont forget he is a human and he have a life
    At the end ice never mix his player with admin job make it clear, if you want to report an admin u should send a ticket thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    He has a life?
    Yes we understand that but guess what
    He isnt busy at all
    He plays iEra for most of the day
    He clearly is not busy and it is painfully obvious that he is showing favortism

For once, I sort of agree with this.
    You can't have a gang admin who is already in a specific gang full time.
    As humans, we are destined to be biased. I'm not saying Ice is a bad admin, but considering he online dates...
    :/ he's not the fittest person for the job.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry View Post
    For once, I sort of agree with this.
    You can't have a gang admin who is already in a specific gang full time.
    As humans, we are destined to be biased. I'm not saying Ice is a bad admin, but considering he online dates...
    :/ he's not the fittest person for the job.
    I agree with you terry

Dont ever hire a gang admin if he has something to do with basing because hes gonna favor his gang and hate in the gangs that attack it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    He has a life?
    Yes we understand that but guess what
    He isnt busy at all
    He plays iEra for most of the day
    He clearly is not busy and it is painfully obvious that he is showing favortism
    Thats true Froz

He was pking for 2 weeks and had his status saying that he disabled all chat and pms which was actually saying that hes ignoring us

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by NiM0 View Post
    I agree with you terry

Dont ever hire a gang admin if he has something to do with basing because hes gonna favor his gang and hate in the gangs that attack it
    Im fine with a gang admin in basing
    But I would prefer a gang admin who has been in top gangs, low gangs, done crypt with gangs, stayed in a bunch of gangs(to prevent bias actions), and has done almost everything with a bunch of gangs

If you hire a gang admin whos been loyal to 20+ gangs theres almost no way that bias behavior will show
    A gang admin has to understand how gangs work and be apart of different gangs too see how a lot of gangs run

An admin with 1 gang will clearly be bias to whatever that gang hates

An admin with 20+ gangs cant be bias to rival gangs since they have probably already been in that gang

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Your best course of action would be to contact Anero or Ace with your concerns about ICE and the directions SNK gave you.

On one hand I feel ICE is wrong if he is purposely staying off his staff account so he won't need to add the melee to the gang. But it is also hard to prove this.

On the other hand I feel he can be in whatever gang he wants. I understand what you're saying Froz but imagine if you were forced to leave a gang that has all your friends in it.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    Im fine with a gang admin in basing
    But I would prefer a gang admin who has been in top gangs, low gangs, done crypt with gangs, stayed in a bunch of gangs(to prevent bias actions), and has done almost everything with a bunch of gangs

If you hire a gang admin whos been loyal to 20+ gangs theres almost no way that bias behavior will show
    A gang admin has to understand how gangs work and be apart of different gangs too see how a lot of gangs run

An admin with 1 gang will clearly be bias to whatever that gang hates

An admin with 20+ gangs cant be bias to rival gangs since they have probably already been in that gang
    Well said...