Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The Forgotten Player Shop

Banned
    I don't see how this would fit into any house in era.

Donald trump palace
    amirite?

Impressive

Quote Originally Posted by RazFace View Post
    This would be my favorite shop by far, because of its amazing architecture.

Despite the discourage and delays responsible staff does

I hope you can implement a real life architectural designs in the future.

Back to the thread's subject, i will inform you that they took about 1 year to add my shop which only consists of 5 hats and 3 bodies. And the shop got added only after creating a complaint thread about delays and ignoring my work.

And guess what after getting the shop added they are still struggling to add few gralats as a reward they told me about. And you can check about that in this recent thread :

https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...our-Evaluation

As i said in my recent thread:

Arte is the first step toward a real cooperation between players and staff, yet the responsible staff take ages to do the simplest steps in that direction. Instead of motivating players they only discourage them.
    Let our work be the stepstone of the better cooperation, let our work be the start to something beautiful, let's spread this, discuss about it and get the admins around our table.

Greetings MLG

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks all you guys showing your love for the project.

"too white": The picture you see is covered by a white and golden effect to add a little bit smoothness to it.

"can't fit in any house": indeed , my kind of style is way out of the normal things you see in Era, but due to the totality and quite large count of items, you can use it to make a part of your house that is accentuated differently than all the others. this theme has to stay togheter to create my intended atmosphere.

Thanks for all you guys for the nice comments. Spread the word, maybe we can open this gift by telling everybody that there is indeed a present left under the christmas tree

Greetings MLG
    MicheLanGelo
    DREAM IT BIG, MAKE IT BIG

sunflower/chillipepper/spring trashpicks/spring hats/leaf car/... i hope that i can expand this list.
    http://www.mlg-gfx.weebly.com

Dude I see that house on your status when I visited your house and exactly your inside. I grabbed your statue indicating something and yeah.. That picture is what I saw deep,dark and unreachable. But once you've completed it, i'm not the only one to be happy,but the few witnesses around.

Banned Sottocapo
    Most likely wont be added

Quote Originally Posted by froz View Post
    most likely wont be added
    what whyyy
    Working on a pic for here

Looks cool but................with all this "does not fit the era theme" stuff going around most likly itll be passed over

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Drdetroit View Post
    Looks cool but................with all this "does not fit the era theme" stuff going around most likly itll be passed over
    Agreed; though personally I absolutely love it and if it ever got implemented I will buy every single item. I'd literally afk there forever.

The Forgotten Player Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Drdetroit View Post
    Dude, there is ion weapons and light sabers even some medieval shop, everything fits nowadays. Though the work looks awesome i think it needs some grass or some green, those colors are killing my eyes
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-