Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Forgotten Player Shop

It's so stupid, you guys wanna know what Era's theme is?!?! IT HAS NO THEME, so forget the theme shi.....shizzz.
    It is so annoying that everyone is saying "Era has a theme", "Era doesn't have a theme".

Have a nice day!
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by NicholasGraalOnlineEra View Post
    It's so stupid, you guys wanna know what Era's theme is?!?! IT HAS NO THEME, so forget the theme shi.....shizzz.
    It is so annoying that everyone is saying "Era has a theme", "Era doesn't have a theme".

Have a nice day!
    era does have a theme, ec shops and occasional other shops can break the theme though. In general, all the weapons in the game match a certain art style and content theme.

personally, i think the shop is cool enough to be added anyways.

Hello,

Era does have an artstyle. as a little example: they use black lines as outline, which my artwork doesn't have, also does Era makes an evolution to pictures with less details and less colors. ( I use 6 shades of gold while era uses at most 4 ). So era has an artstyle. but the artstyle hasn't been primal in the game, The game excists out of fuzzies and pieces of artstyles. check loki's artstyle VS robgs. So my shop should easily fit in it.

The big problem of Era is it's communication to the players. If my shop was chosen, I've gotten a message of that... but if it got denied... I will never see a message, nor a lil glance of it. Besides that, the staff doesn't really notice that players are waiing for them to do things that they promised to do..

Greetings MLG

- - - Updated - - -

I'm happy you all do love it although its mistakes and flaws.

Therefore I've chosen to put a little more effort in it. (since I won't get an admin reaction any time soon....)
    So send me ideas! I will make roofs and arcs already.

I'm curious about which ideas you all throw at me!

Greetings, MLG
    MicheLanGelo
    DREAM IT BIG, MAKE IT BIG

sunflower/chillipepper/spring trashpicks/spring hats/leaf car/... i hope that i can expand this list.
    http://www.mlg-gfx.weebly.com

Submit it to era Submissions mail adres. But is it a level or a pixel art?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

I liked it ever since i saw you post it on arte thread, its awesome. Sadly admins are lazy and it wont happen in a long time, but maybe im wrong we will see. Good job though i hope it gets added.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NicholasGraalOnlineEra View Post

Have a nice day!
    You got to be joking. iEra and every other sever is built upon a theme. However, people get bored and alter the theme by a little. "Explain the candy shop!" The candy shop has no huge impact upon the theme, am I correct? Theme stays the same as it is. People rant about having non-human heads, but having so many of them will give a huge impact on the game. Player sees it, they upload it, and later on, furries rule iEra.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Player sees it, they upload it, and later on, furries rule iEra.
    Its happened before with elmo in 2011-12

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    when is your work getting added ? : 0

woah looks great