Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: The Forgotten Player Shop

"Insert edgy bold italic quote"

Quote Originally Posted by Frasky View Post
    The only bump we need are his updates on this project.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    The only bump we need are his updates on this project.
    touché

Hello,

I do give it bumps and twitches. The color change in less forgotten player shop is waiting for someone like kendrick to be evaluted. I love that besides you naggin about all this stuff, you also help me. I should update more, but I have a lot of other things to do. that can drive in a fake city, I am making pen and pencil artwork. I am studying for civil engineer and brings this to my table these days: thermodynamics, electromagnetism, linear algebra, structure of materials, phylosophy, technics for mathematical analythics, statistics, problem solving... I am also building a robotcar that can drive in a fake city.

I am MLG, times have been great for me, and this is my final stretch. It is very likely that this is my last piece of work.
    I hope someone stands up and rises and makes his stand on stage. You can all complain about me. About my slow update speed. But I'm not someone who is able to fill the gap. I am not even able to fill a brim. I've been following Robg's footsteps. His shields amazed the world. My shop amazed the forums (most of it). Kureneko (rip) showed us the detail you can put in things. Lokki gave us a feeling on colors and materials.
    I'll try my best to follow them, but my golden days of having time are over pretty much. The golden days of robg,kureneko (rip) and lokki are also over. I am waiting on the arrival of the new pixelhero that is known by everyone. I am waiting for the one taking the place of all the people who left the pixel-stage. Also my brother WLG notices that there is nobody to fill the gap that robg, kureneko and lokki left behind...

me, the community, the forums, the admins, are all waiting for those pixelheroes. Rise up and shine. dream it big, make it big.

Greetings MLG
    MicheLanGelo
    DREAM IT BIG, MAKE IT BIG

sunflower/chillipepper/spring trashpicks/spring hats/leaf car/... i hope that i can expand this list.
    http://www.mlg-gfx.weebly.com

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post
    Hello,

I do give it bumps and twitches. The color change in less forgotten player shop is waiting for someone like kendrick to be evaluted. I love that besides you naggin about all this stuff, you also help me. I should update more, but I have a lot of other things to do. that can drive in a fake city, I am making pen and pencil artwork. I am studying for civil engineer and brings this to my table these days: thermodynamics, electromagnetism, linear algebra, structure of materials, phylosophy, technics for mathematical analythics, statistics, problem solving... I am also building a robotcar that can drive in a fake city.

I am MLG, times have been great for me, and this is my final stretch. It is very likely that this is my last piece of work.
    I hope someone stands up and rises and makes his stand on stage. You can all complain about me. About my slow update speed. But I'm not someone who is able to fill the gap. I am not even able to fill a brim. I've been following Robg's footsteps. His shields amazed the world. My shop amazed the forums (most of it). Kureneko (rip) showed us the detail you can put in things. Lokki gave us a feeling on colors and materials.
    I'll try my best to follow them, but my golden days of having time are over pretty much. The golden days of robg,kureneko (rip) and lokki are also over. I am waiting on the arrival of the new pixelhero that is known by everyone. I am waiting for the one taking the place of all the people who left the pixel-stage. Also my brother WLG notices that there is nobody to fill the gap that robg, kureneko and lokki left behind...

me, the community, the forums, the admins, are all waiting for those pixelheroes. Rise up and shine. dream it big, make it big.

Greetings MLG
    You don't have a deadline, Your work is really good and you shouldn't rush it, if its your final product you should work on it and use all the time you need