Thread: Fix iPhone 7 iera

Fix iPhone 7 iera

Well, the title gives you a basic idea of what I'm ranting about. I just got the iPhone 7 (btw it's dope asf) when I downloaded era it said (the developer is not up to date and it might slow your phone down) and I was like well that sucks. But now it's bad every time I zoom in it gets stuck there and I have to restart the game and also when I go to close it out it the screen goes black for 5 seconds then era finally closes. These are just a few of my many problems with the software not being up to date.
    "Do you even ec bro?"

happens with my iPhone 6 plus
    amirite?

Yeah same problem here, I hope the iPhone 7 gets the same screen zoom used in the iPhone 6 as that one isn't buggy.
    I don't want your god damn lettuce

Happens with my iPhone 6S as well
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by Troytms View Post
    Well, the title gives you a basic idea of what I'm ranting about. I just got the iPhone 7 (btw it's dope asf) when I downloaded era it said (the developer is not up to date and it might slow your phone down) and I was like well that sucks. But now it's bad every time I zoom in it gets stuck there and I have to restart the game and also when I go to close it out it the screen goes black for 5 seconds then era finally closes. These are just a few of my many problems with the software not being up to date.
    I have a 7 and have no problem zooming in and out.

If it doesn't get a update soon apple will remove it from the appstore

Banned
    Take a read update coming early 2017 apparently

https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...ighlight=Lotzy

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Troytms View Post
    I don't have those issues with iphone7
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Graphics are also blurry in iOS 10