Thread: Thanksgiving shop?

Thanksgiving shop?

Is their gonna be a thanksgiving shop? And if so when is it opening?

If there's one, it'll release. Be patient. We have no clue if it will or not. If it doesn't open, then oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    If there's one, it'll release. Be patient. We have no clue if it will or not. If it doesn't open, then oh well.
    I can't be patient thanksgiving is the most important holiday o.o IT NEEDS TO OPEN ALREADY

- - - Updated - - -

It came out...I shouldn't have been excited ._. Come on admins please do better!! Just some advice

Quote Originally Posted by Squishy_xoxo View Post
    I can't be patient thanksgiving is the most important holiday o.o IT NEEDS TO OPEN ALREADY

- - - Updated - - -

It came out...I shouldn't have been excited ._. Come on admins please do better!! Just some advice

Advice would be saying what they could improve on, for example: I didn't like this turkey hat, it should have had more shading and a little AA on it (then show your edit of it).
    (I don't know what AA is, sorry if that's wrong.)
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NicholasGraalOnlineEra View Post
    Advice would be saying what they could improve on, for example: I didn't like this turkey hat, it should have had more shading and a little AA on it (then show your edit of it).
    (I don't know what AA is, sorry if that's wrong.)
    Perhaps he's just "going with the flock".

Ask a few players yelling that the shop is bad, Why they say so? For me 100% of replies (I've asked 19 People) stated they were just doing it cos "everyone was doing it lol".
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"