8. You may not vote on this poll
  • EC Katana

2 25.00%
  • EC Heal Staff

6 75.00%

Thread: EC Katana or EC heal staff?

EC Katana or EC heal staff?

Title says it all.

Vote in the poll and comment your reasoning below.
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

Special thanks to Froz for making my avatar

hwaryun
    It's your pick but here's a word of advice:
    You would think that since sabres have a deflect ability that we would use it often but all we use it for is to afk with it. We don't actually use it when we're pking.
    I'm not sure about the functionality of the deflect and the spin attack but unless you ONLY use that, I doubt that after a month of owning one, you would actually use it.

Although I streak with Katana I wish I got heal staff instead because the struggle for food is REAL.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    The heal staff is such a good melee; as well it already goes on your back and heals. I've tried it and it's excellent. The SFX on it is so good too. If I was in your scenario; I'd choose the heal staff.

Quote Originally Posted by thyme View Post
    It's your pick but here's a word of advice:
    You would think that since sabres have a deflect ability that we would use it often but all we use it for is to afk with it. We don't actually use it when we're pking.
    I'm not sure about the functionality of the deflect and the spin attack but unless you ONLY use that, I doubt that after a month of owning one, you would actually use it.
    If you're talking about the spin attack on the Ion Katana it is more useful than you'd think. The radius damage makes it much easier to hit someone who is running away from you, something that is almost impossible to do if you are using the normal melee attack unless they stop to shoot you.

Usually i'd say katana but these days it's so easy to get a 9 damage fast melee such as getting the MPX dagger for 2.5k wins which is statistically the same as the katana.
    So heal staff

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    If you're talking about the spin attack on the Ion Katana it is more useful than you'd think. The radius damage makes it much easier to hit someone who is running away from you, something that is almost impossible to do if you are using the normal melee attack unless they stop to shoot you.

Usually i'd say katana but these days it's so easy to get a 9 damage fast melee such as getting the MPX dagger for 2.5k wins which is statistically the same as the katana.
    So heal staff
    Which Is better chem or that, k????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer