View Poll Results: Want a gun graphic update?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

51 89.47%
  • No

6 10.53%
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you guys want a gun revamp?

Banned Sottocapo
    What glock attachment gani was changed

Could you fix/update the desert eagle gani?

If you revamped the Sawed AK, and M107 i would love you forever XD

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
    -Jimmy Dean

Zephlyn
    I voted for a 'no', but I would like to give my reasons.

Personally, I like the idea of having guns revamps, but in my opinion, the guns are already fine, and I think that their gun skin is made to fit the theme. There's a really famous expression that says: "Do not fix something that is not broken", which in my opinion I find it to be a suitable statement for this idea.

Even though this idea is denied by the OP, it would be nice to have the options for being able to choose between the old gun skins and the new ones, since there are many players that would prefer choosing between both skins. This idea wouldn't do any harm to the game, and I find it to be a correct decision for this idea.

Yes, the GT SIG, G36K,DSR,Honeybadger,KAP40,M8A1,M60(etc.) all could use improvement
    Especially the DSR, it looks silly compared to other guns

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    some may have seen a few changes to a couple guns getting a graphic/ gani updated (luger, aa12, bar, glock attachment, m1911 tac etc) i've really only updated the guns I have made so i'm making a thread to see if you guys want me to continue this to a greater extent ie more than just my guns.

If you guys like the updates and want me to go further I can go through a lot of the older guns and update their graphics and ganis if they need improving, from a few guns that may need a refresher.

These changes would not be a new skin, that's not what i'm doing here it is simply an update to the existing graphic. I'm not making any changes to guns i've already updated or 'iconic' guns such as the default shipka, starter ak47, m4 etc. However I could update certain skins that those guns have.

This is mostly just aimed towards the guns that were maybe made awhile ago and could use an update such as the gt sig, honeybadger, those kind of guns.
    I don't want to change too many as I want to be respectful to the people who originally made them, however as pretty much all of them no longer play or are active, they aren't really around to update them themselves.

If you guys don't want this/ do want this just post your reason why in addition to voting as I like to see peoples reasonings.
    Would be cool if Ap0 had a second skin,it really deserves a new skin.
    Analysis and rationalism are probably the greatest helpers in this world,full of dishonest,deceitful,foolish,money-grubbing,greedy and betraying people.

Analyze it all,find the logical pattern if it exists and you'll come to the correct conclusion.

Love is the greatest inspiration of all,a true reason to live.

The melee weapons are just as important at basing as guns,they too need proper balancing.

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Omg yes M4 is my wife on this game. Please update the M4 but don't make it bad or I will divorce her.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

M60 needs a revamp. The weapon itself doesn't have much resemblance to the actual weapon and if anything looks like an Mk43. And to be super picky the sounds could be changed as well, I really like the sound of its counterpart, the M249.

RPG-7 gani is also incorrect, the weapon should be on the right with the right arm on the trigger grip. The recoil animation is okay as most players don't know that the weapon has zero recoil.
    Attachment 29638
    This dude demonstrates it well.
    Last edited by Amazing Ace; 11-26-2016 at 02:39 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    some may have seen a few changes to a couple guns getting a graphic/ gani updated (luger, aa12, bar, glock attachment, m1911 tac etc) i've really only updated the guns I have made so i'm making a thread to see if you guys want me to continue this to a greater extent ie more than just my guns.

If you guys like the updates and want me to go further I can go through a lot of the older guns and update their graphics and ganis if they need improving, from a few guns that may need a refresher.

These changes would not be a new skin, that's not what i'm doing here it is simply an update to the existing graphic. I'm not making any changes to guns i've already updated or 'iconic' guns such as the default shipka, starter ak47, m4 etc. However I could update certain skins that those guns have.

This is mostly just aimed towards the guns that were maybe made awhile ago and could use an update such as the gt sig, honeybadger, those kind of guns.
    I don't want to change too many as I want to be respectful to the people who originally made them, however as pretty much all of them no longer play or are active, they aren't really around to update them themselves.

If you guys don't want this/ do want this just post your reason why in addition to voting as I like to see peoples reasonings.
    Update the Gold souizen it's pretty old looks with its graphics, add a hint of black to that thing would be 100 times better, not only that it would had more contrast to the gold making it look my bold instead of just a bright orange ompalompa looking gun

Quote Originally Posted by Lotzy View Post
    Update the Gold souizen it's pretty old looks with its graphics, add a hint of black to that thing would be 100 times better, not only that it would had more contrast to the gold making it look my bold instead of just a bright orange ompalompa looking gun
    It's the same palette as all the other golden guns

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by D12* View Post
    I voted for a 'no', but I would like to give my reasons.

Personally, I like the idea of having guns revamps, but in my opinion, the guns are already fine, and I think that their gun skin is made to fit the theme. There's a really famous expression that says: "Do not fix something that is not broken", which in my opinion I find it to be a suitable statement for this idea.

Even though this idea is denied by the OP, it would be nice to have the options for being able to choose between the old gun skins and the new ones, since there are many players that would prefer choosing between both skins. This idea wouldn't do any harm to the game, and I find it to be a correct decision for this idea.
    Keeping the older graphics just defeats the purpose of updating them. I agree on that with some guns which is why I said the iconic guns would be left, but I see nothing harmful in updating the older graphics. Most of them are for guns people don't really use anymore anyway.
    Just look at the m1911 tac, before I updated its graphics and redid its ganis, I rarely ever saw anybody use it, ever. I didn't even know so many people had it after I updated the skin, and now I see someone with it every day I log on.
    Same thing with this.

Also adding skins takes a significantly additional amount of time because of the ganis, which is why i'm redoing existing skins so that I can revamp 2-3 guns instead of only 1 in the same amount of time if I was to give it a skin

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway I think the results so far are a pretty good indicator so I will be starting to update a few more guns. You can probably expect to see a couple updated by tonight. Will probably do 2, maybe 3 a day until I feel that it has improved the quality of some guns.

Also note that the revamp doesn't mean the entire gun will change if you like the shape and are worrying about that, in some cases it might just be a shading update like what was done to the aa12