Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Stuck on jail screen

Stuck on jail screen

As you can see, in this video ego graal got jailed and the timer just keeps reseting. If you guys remember this happened to me when my automatic release was on some date in 1969 without an hour timer counting down. Pls help him out as he already payed for his jail time but the timer keeps reseting. 3 times so far
    Here's the video:
    https://youtu.be/8RP9wXEkwts

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Player Relations
    Same here
    Happened to me twice
    I sent a ticket and Pmed Ace and Snk and didnt get a reply back
    I even tried opening a thread "Enough..." and yet nothing happened .
    So thats a month jail , for using a jailed WiFi.

- - - Updated - - -

Lmao !
    It did happen again .
    So our Ip got jailed until the 12th of Nov , and the moment it gets unjailed , it gets a further 2 weeks jail (26th ) which is today . And now the moment it gets unjailed and The app ges restarted , it getd jailed again until the 10th of Dec .
    GraalID1274239

https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...p?39562-Enough

Banned
    I un-jailed him.

Quote Originally Posted by KvNEraa View Post
    It did happen again.
    Also un-jailed you.

If you spent any kind of real money on era they are breaking California law by jailing you at all. I tried pointing this out to staff on rc when I was a PR that they needed to add a terms of service agreement in the start guide to cover there *** when it comes to these things. If you downloaded the game from the app store or apple store the game managment are held to the laws of that jurisdiction. You can contact http://www.dca.ca.gov/ for assistance in whatever route you want to go. I dont know your whole situation and can only speak for myself as I have had a lawyer on retainer for years because Ive ran into a lot of ill informed people since one of my kids are special needs and now that I have contacted all levels of staff in the game with no one responding I have to take it to the next level in order to get a response.

Ok

Quote Originally Posted by Drdetroit View Post
    If you spent any kind of real money on era they are breaking California law by jailing you at all. I tried pointing this out to staff on rc when I was a PR that they needed to add a terms of service agreement in the start guide to cover there *** when it comes to these things. If you downloaded the game from the app store or apple store the game managment are held to the laws of that jurisdiction. You can contact http://www.dca.ca.gov/ for assistance in whatever route you want to go. I dont know your whole situation and can only speak for myself as I have had a lawyer on retainer for years because Ive ran into a lot of ill informed people since one of my kids are special needs and now that I have contacted all levels of staff in the game with no one responding I have to take it to the next level in order to get a response.
    I don't know what's up with you lately but both you and your site hide behind the "American Laws"
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Quote Originally Posted by Anero View Post
    I un-jailed him.

Also un-jailed you.
    Nope, he is still jailed
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

A few weeks ago I saw Kirzey jailed and the reason was "testing a new jail system" or something like that
    Maybe that what caused it

lol if so kirz messed up.
    New to Era-Go? PM me.
    Ill do my best to answer any inquiry.

Well that escalated quickly.