Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Stuck on jail screen

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    I beg to differ
    How come era doesnt have a Jail room like ol west?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Revla View Post
    How come era doesnt have a Jail room like ol west?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jAYICylQ4Vw
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Quote Originally Posted by Anero View Post
    I un-jailed him.

Also un-jailed you.
    Anero you also unjailed me but game instantly jailed me back so idek what to do anymore?

Sent from my SM-T315 using Tapatalk
    ~Im not normal~

"I wonder why i say yes to everyone in my life..."
    ~Jon Bellion

Pm me if you ever need help

Yuko

This is quite concerning that they haven't found a solution to this already...
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Stuck on jail screen

In olwest u have to mine i think or smash rocks in order to go out jail so why not era also get something similar to that killing thugs dressed as cop and u keep killing npc with a specific melee this way will prevent people from breaking rules
    Reasons why it will prevent people from breaking the rules 1) they will have to work to get out the jail 2) a specific melee will be given with low dmg so u take time to kill the npc and also u keep getting killed re spawning will take time so there is a ways to apply this either making a boss for example with a 2k hp and it depends on the mistake u have made the more bigger the more bosses hp becomes or the other way is to make the player kill boss or npc,s the goal is to reach 3k hp in total so if an npc with 50 hp u need to kill 60npcs till you get 3k hp in total it can be 30npcs and 1boss whatever.
    thats how I believe people will fear to break the rules coz look hours can be easily to be done afking opening device while eating,sleeping,watching its not effective.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Angry The Same thing is happening to me how do I fix it please help

Quote Originally Posted by imagicbae View Post
    as you can see, in this video ego graal got jailed and the timer just keeps reseting. If you guys remember this happened to me when my automatic release was on some date in 1969 without an hour timer counting down. Pls help him out as he already payed for his jail time but the timer keeps reseting. 3 times so far
    here's the video:
    https://youtu.be/8rp9wxekwts

sent from my ipad using tapatalk
    help

Can u please help me I got stuck on jail screen my time out was 5 hours after that it restarted again, like pls I just wanna dig shells and get a m-16 but this game is preventing me pls help pls I beg

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aahhninja View Post
    Can u please help me I got stuck on jail screen my time out was 5 hours after that it restarted again, like pls I just wanna dig shells and get a m-16 but this game is preventing me pls help pls I beg
    You need to submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler