Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Why Donald Trump WOuldn't be a GOOD PRESIDENT

Quote Originally Posted by Skyzers View Post
    Did all Clinton supporters forget what she did in Benghazi or?...
    No, they just don't care.
    Coster Revla~

If You Have Any Questions Just Pm Me

Quote Originally Posted by Drdetroit View Post
    No war with russia please. In fact remove all trade inbargos against them and import cheap russian made AK-47s and 7.62x39 ammo. I would love to see $300 aks & $100 crates of ammo again...................i need to stock pile more
    Dude cmon, you know ARs are better, 5.56/.223 rem are so abundant its crazy, and theyre so much easier to control while full auto.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Delt Graphics Team

In my opinion this year election is Bull **** which is why i didn't vote. Neither Hillary Clinton or Donald trump deserve my vote. I also don't like voting early just in case my candidate lose the election. I like voting in the end when everything unfold. Let's just accept the fact Donald trump is going to be president let's give him a chance. when i mean a chance i literally mean one chance, and if he messes it up well we all know what the people are going to do with him . Look at the previous president assassination history their is little bit of evidence why they got assassinated you just got to put the pieces together.

- - - Updated - - -

I also hate when people jump to conclusion oh so you don't like trump so you're a Clinton supporter no neither. In my opinion Bernie sanders was an okay candidate, but whoa he got eliminated quickly lmao i wonder why. There is no such thing as a perfect president they all got their flaw.

Please close this thread, it's disturbing to my eyes to read all of this.
    Everyone has different opinions, therefore arguing and , "stating"
    a thing will change nothing but causing people to hate one another.

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Dom Lucero View Post
    Him being pro-homosexual is one of the things I don't really like about him, so believe me, the homosexual crowd will be fine. He is extremely pro-LGBT-whatever.

Edit: http://img.huffingtonpost.com/asset/...804530d10.jpeg
    I'm cringing at that image now rofl.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

God
    Where's the support for the Attack Helicopter Narwhal Machine Gun Pineapple Bus Truck Car Motherboard Caramel Pumpkin community? I identify as one. I want my parade.
    MCMXCVV
    "I Think I'll Kill I Am."

Graphics Thread:

God Just stop with trump..Politicians are like cockroaches they keep coming and Just cause trouble dont solve anything and Cost more money. Only argument about trump is building that wall...Would be the worst decision since it most Likely results in a war or occasional Deads with hispanics. Once this happens the USA will be banned from the United Nations and the world will help Mexico. Dont become a China wannabe....Walls are bad. I Just state my opinion here in full honesty.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

Make America great again

Sent from my Z959 using Tapatalk
    SRF

Some of these opinions give me a headache, just common general statements found on the internet, yet again, that lack reasoning. These are all basically, "I feel like..." statements. Total assumptions. There's no who? There's no what, where, when, or WHY? Admin please lock/close this thread.

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7433711.html

Still think Trump hates women and minorities?

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today