Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Donald Trump WOuldn't be a GOOD PRESIDENT

Exclamation Why Donald Trump WOuldn't be a GOOD PRESIDENT

He has no experience.

He has no knowledge of government, and routinely mentions government agencies and bodies that do not exist.

He has no foreign policy experience, and what little he does say on this topic sounds like arch-hawk John McCain on methamphetamine.
    One can say his only political experience consists of buying off politicians — and not be far from the truth.
    He is not seeking the counsel of others ahead of his prospective election to the highest office in the land because, and I quote, “I’ve got a good brain, I’ve said a lot of things.”
    He opened his campaign by insulting Mexicans, Mexican-Americans, and illegals, many of whom (a) face ridiculous obstacles to citizenship, and (b) do the jobs no scion of Donald Trump, or many another entitled white asshole, would ever deign to do. This is racist and divisive. Divisive racists are by definition unsuited to head what are supposed to be United States. A former Republican president, one Abraham Lincoln, was, by contrast, quite devoted to the idea of a more perfect union, and opposed to discrimination. Good president, Lincoln.
    He has spoken publicly of establishing a registry for Muslims and watching mosques; I do not like fulfilling Godwin’s Law, but that sounds like establishing a Judenrat, mutatis mutandis.
    He is thin-skinned and easily provoked: this will lead to bad diplomacy, embarrassing public rows and disgraceful performances in front of the White House press corps. We are talking here about a man who allowed the correlation between finger and penis size to become a subject of discussion in a national debate. Anyone with a shred of common sense would have ignored Rubio’s sophomoric joke.
    The entire international community thinks he’s an idiot, so that won’t exactly get us very far with our neighbors and even our allies. (The Brits even held a parliamentary session on whether or not to allow him into the UK. Rich of them, considering the Brexit debacle — a climactic stupidity — but still.)
    His strategy for dealing with Da’esh is “carpet-bombing”; another American who does not grasp that Clausewitzian total war tactics do not work against insurgent and guerilla entities. Even if we wipe the physical caliphate off the map (which would simply open up a space for a new, like-minded Salafist group to step into the spotlight, much as Da’esh usurped al-Qaeda’s attention), radicalized foreign fighters would still commit atrocities in the name of Da’esh’s interpretation of Islam. We cannot carpet-bomb our own cities. How will carpet-bombing stop the next Omar Mateen?
    His agenda includes helping dismantle legislation that has made healthcare available and affordable to nearly all American citizens. Bad idea, unless you have a really rigorous replacement. What does he have? “It’ll be beautiful,” he says.
    Hostility and violence surround his rallies. He does nothing to quell this. Another prize quality in the leader of the free world.

Shall I go on?

…and here come the trolls!
    Don't mess with me or imma ROAST YOU

Banned
    God is cruel.

So, tell me which parts you've copied and pasted from the internet, and I'll be on my way.

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGraal View Post
    God is cruel.
    Can you keep your religious opinions to yourself? There are some religious people here including me and they can be offensive. I respect your opinion and you can believe in whatever you want, but don't acknowledge it.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

C'mon we know hillary is better but Donald trump is our president now and we can't change it so stop putting this stuff on here...he'll get impeached so don't worry

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Squishy_xoxo View Post
    C'mon we know hillary is better but Donald trump is our president now and we can't change it so stop putting this stuff on here...he'll get impeached so don't worry
    You like Hillary?
    You probably dont know that she wanted to go with war against Russia
    You want the cold war again? You want everyday to be in fear of getting a nice mouthful of radiation from a nuke?
    When trump became president I watched a Putin's speech talking about his election
    And Putin said that even thought America and Russia has had a rocky relationship he would be glad if we were both allies

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    You like Hillary?
    You probably dont know that she wanted to go with war against Russia
    You want the cold war again? You want everyday to be in fear of getting a nice mouthful of radiation from a nuke?
    When trump became president I watched a Putin's speech talking about his election
    And Putin said that even thought America and Russia has had a rocky relationship he would be glad if we were both allies
    Yes but hillary doesn't say most of the stupid crap Donald trump says "elections rigged" "I looked her right in that fat ugly face of hers she's a pig she wouldn't stop eating" "grab them by the private part" hillary also likes LGBT which most people are Donald trump has said stuff to offend them and make Mexico pay for the wall? I'm Mexican and have the country where my dad came from pay for the great wall of America is stupid since its not gonna do anything! And if you says she's gonna ban guns she's not...here's a quote of what she said "I believe weapons of war have no place on our streets. We may have our disagreements on gun safety regulations, but we should all be able to agree on a few things. If the FBI is watching you for suspected terrorist links, you shouldn’t be able to just go buy a gun with no questions asked. You shouldn’t be able to exploit loopholes and evade criminal background checks by buying online or at a gun show. And yes, if you’re too dangerous to get on a plane, you are too dangerous to buy a gun in America." To summon it up ban guns from terrorist!

I didn't need to read more opinions of a president. I'll just continue with the system.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Squishy_xoxo View Post
    Yes but hillary doesn't say most of the stupid crap Donald trump says "elections rigged" "I looked her right in that fat ugly face of hers she's a pig she wouldn't stop eating" "grab them by the private part" hillary also likes LGBT which most people are Donald trump has said stuff to offend them and make Mexico pay for the wall? I'm Mexican and have the country where my dad came from pay for the great wall of America is stupid since its not gonna do anything!
    Um, Donald said that he will put money and help the LGBT community
    What are you smoking?
    And there is like 10%+ that are latino and voted for Trump
    He said illegal immigrants not all

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    Um, Donald said that he will put money and help the LGBT community
    What are you smoking?
    And there is like 10%+ that are latino and voted for Trump
    He said illegal immigrants not all
    Well the "Latino's" are probably not illegal