Thread: New PR Not Performing Properly

New PR Not Performing Properly

I am arguing with someone in spar because he is abusing lag (is not jay cain) in the most polite way, i tell him "so sad how some people have to abuse lag to gain wins" he then replies "whatever you say, if you would've won you'd have said "ez" anyways" i dont argue with the guy after he says that, instead, i pm former new player relations "Kareem" and this is exactly what i told him.
    Me- there is someone abusing lag in spar
    Kareem- report him
    Me- to what reason do i attach the report? Boosting stats?
    He then doesnt reply and i report the guy for "boosing stats- abusing a bad connection in spar to gain wins."
    10 minutes pass by and the guy keeps abusing and i pm Kareem back and this is EXACTLY what i pmmed Kareem (any staff that can check my pms can see what i pmmed him)
    Me: nothing done about it, why am i not surprised?
    Then he jails me for vulgarity.
    Because i know i didnt pm nor said anything racist i make a noob account and i pm kareem with this

And then he jails that noob account for pmming racial slurs to the staff

I demand kareem or any staff to Quote the racial slur or vulgarity that i used or otherwise set me free.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Vulgarity through pms? High admins can check ur pms history so you're good if u didnt swear but if vulgarity on public chat.. rip
    Public chat needs to be on logs so they cant abuse it

Quote Originally Posted by mrgadosh View Post
    Vulgarity through pms? High admins can check ur pms history so you're good if u didnt swear but if vulgarity on public chat.. rip
    Public chat needs to be on logs so they cant abuse it
    Warning says ''messaging'' anyways, so it can be checked. And should be

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    You already know that if you have a complaint about a staff member you need to submit a ticket or plead your case to a higher staff member. He could have looked through your PM history and found something you said racist yesterday. He could have jailed your noob account for avoiding jail and made your sentence longer.

Our views obviously differ on this but you can't jail someone for lagging. Lag is a part of online gaming. Not everyone has the best connection and you can either deal with it or change rooms.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Now why would Kareem do this? I'm in a gang with him and he is probably the most laid back person I've ever met on graal. And you don't really show much evidence for this anyway.
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    You already know that if you have a complaint about a staff member you need to submit a ticket or plead your case to a higher staff member. He could have looked through your PM history and found something you said racist yesterday. He could have jailed your noob account for avoiding jail and make your sentence longer.
    By the time that ticket gets checked and answered i can do the time for which i was jailed for both the noob account and my main.

Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Player Relations
    Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    By the time that ticket gets checked and answered i can do the time for which i was jailed for both the noob account and my main.

I was just about to post that , Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by bailey View Post
    Warning says ''messaging'' anyways, so it can be checked. And should be
    It says "racism- messaging.." I'm talking about his vulgarity warning lol

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post

Either way you would need to wait the 5 hours. It is very very unlikely that a higher staff member will notice this thread and review your case in less than that time.

The forum rules say that you can't post about being jailed. If you don't obey the rules here your not helping your case that you obeyed them in game.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler