Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Jailing And Time Reseting Updated

Quote Originally Posted by GAMEOVER805 View Post
    I'm young, but i'm very educated and mature for my age i would like to propose to be a staff i see you guys need a helping hand let me be that helping hand.
    when it come down to thing like this i like to make many theory before i make an accusation i'm like Santa clause i double check my work. I'm also a very good multitask-er iv got many event going on in my life, and i'm handling very well, Being staff will just be another challenge and a great experience to me. Hope Ego and other player that got affected by this bug/hacker get resolve quickly i also hope they understand, the staff are working hard to keep everyone at ease.
    ~sincerely Gameover
    i don't think this is where you apply

I hate the whole process on how to apply to be an admin it need some work i can also help on that once i'm offer to be part of the staff.

Banned Sottocapo
    I hate the whole process on how to apply to be an admin it need some work i can also help on that once i'm offer to be part of the staff.
    Im pretty sure they dont hire people with kfc wifi

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    Im pretty sure they dont hire people with kfc wifi
    lmao

They dont hire anyone that would actually be good. They hire friends so the shtty staff list just grows and grows until someones actually caught abusing the system and fired. Usually they just dont get caught so they are free to troll and abuse the player base. Sad but true.

Exclamation

Gameover For PR! let's make a poll.

Player Relations
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    What can you do? really, I'm working 35 hours a week and going to school 30 hours a week. I'm the only one who checks tickets. There's been over 800 this month alone. Can Unixmad hire paid support staff who can commit full time employees to do a way better job than me? probably. Will he? no. So really, start offering solutions instead of bickering.
    p.s. I don't answer people who spam me
    I do know you get a high quantity of tickets and Pms per day , and i do respect how hard you work . What I don't understand is why would you ignore a message since you've already read it ? You knew I had an issue ... Idk much about your In-game powers , but I guess you could check the timing between each jail period ? If yes , Then you would've found that it was just a matter of seconds and an action would've been taken at that time and no one else would've been affected.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xBane View Post
    This issue affected me and Ace had me unjailed in just over 2 hours. Hes doin a fine job. Msg once on forums and submit a ticket then wait, worked for me.
    If this issue really affected you , then how did you get unjailed ? Anero unjailed my friend's acc , and yet it got jailed once again. They're still working on it...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xBane View Post
    They dont hire anyone that would actually be good. They hire friends so the shtty staff list just grows and grows until someones actually caught abusing the system and fired. Usually they just dont get caught so they are free to troll and abuse the player base. Sad but true.
    No they don't . They hire people based on their application , warnings , hours etc.. And the hiring system is monitored by higher staffs , so there is no way an SPR could hire his friend.

They get caught . every single time..

- - - Updated - - -

I'm young, but i'm very educated and mature for my age i would like to propose to be a staff i see you guys need a helping hand let me be that helping hand.
    when it come down to thing like this i like to make many theory before i make an accusation i'm like Santa clause i double check my work. I'm also a very good multitask-er iv got many event going on in my life, and i'm handling very well, Being staff will just be another challenge and a great experience to me. Hope Ego and other player that got affected by this bug/hacker get resolve quickly i also hope they understand, the staff are working hard to keep everyone at ease.
    ~sincerely Gameover
    You've just ruined your chances .

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    What can you do? really, I'm working 35 hours a week and going to school 30 hours a week. I'm the only one who checks tickets. There's been over 800 this month alone. Can Unixmad hire paid support staff who can commit full time employees to do a way better job than me? probably. Will he? no. So really, start offering solutions instead of bickering.
    p.s. I don't answer people who spam me
    I could help with tickets but i'd probably need more rights to do any good.
    Right now i'm just a report/upload machine

Player Relations
    Quote Originally Posted by Vendhin View Post
    I could help with tickets but i'd probably need more rights to do any good.
    Right now i'm just a report/upload machine
    You should. Ace wont handle 800 tickets in one month, alone . Having another mature person next to him would increase the process.

There's going to be a change in how the support system works. Should be some time in the new years but not confirmed yet. Right now, it's horrible.
    Global Moderator Feb 21, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (8 months)
    iEra Player Relations April 10, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (6 months)
    iEra Communications Support Oct 10, 2014 - Feb 9, 2015 (4 months)
    Ol West Communications Admin Nov 15, 2014 - Resigned (9 months)
    iEra Communications Admin Feb 9, 2015 - April 10, 2016 (15 months)
    iEra Player Relations Admin April 10, 2016 - Current
    Retired from Toonslab Support
    Toonslab FAQ [email protected]