Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Jailing And Time Reseting Updated

I got a 4th. Theory which is just insane, but their is a slight chance it could happen. A hacker literally targeted you, he scripted some how to jail you and part of this script is to loop you into a infinite jail. Yes Anero Un-jailed you, but the script might still be active which is why you got jailed again. Anero might of realize this immediately so he saw their no point to un-jail you, but just contact SNK about the situation to delete the script or rewrite it. This might also explain why you think Anero stop helping you, but really he looking into it. He should of alt east contact you that the part i don't get.

Player Relations
    Quote Originally Posted by GAMEOVER805 View Post
    I got a 4th. Theory which is just insane, but their is a slight chance it could happen. A hacker literally targeted you, he scripted some how to jail you and part of this script is to loop you into a infinite jail. Yes Anero Un-jailed you, but the script might still be active which is why you got jailed again. Anero might of realize this immediately so he saw their no point to un-jail you, but just contact SNK about the situation to delete the script or rewrite it. This might also explain why you think Anero stop helping you, but really he looking into it. He should of alt east contact you that the part i don't get.
    A hacker who targets everyone who gets jailed nowadays ? Interesting.
    Such hackers haven't been born yet though lol.

Quote Originally Posted by KvNEraa View Post
    Anero is the only high staff who's actually helping those players in need.

Eventhough a large quantity of tickets were sent about the same topic , yet I haven't seen Ace doing anything about it .

And snk has gone missing ...
    Proof? Ace is active on forums and is doing what is necessarily. Also a couple other high staff are "helping those players in need."
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GAMEOVER805 View Post
    We don't know why.

I've un-jailed another player a couple times... didn't help either.
    They'll return to jail anyway - snk will look into it as soon as possible.

Banned
    Anero is a good person yet idiots like froz blame him for "da iera theme"

snk is probably busy or he died. layerd should come back and fix the bs.

- - - Updated - - -

A hacker who targets everyone who gets jailed nowadays ? Interesting.
    Such hackers haven't been born yet though lol.
    there are some amateur hackers which can script hack, hacking iEra is just a hobby for them.

Player Relations
    Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    Proof? Ace is active on forums and is doing what is necessarily. Also a couple other high staff are "helping those players in need."
    I was the first one to get affected by this issue . And got a 2 weeks extra on the jail timing , I pmed Ace In game , here and sent 2 tickets , None of them were answered .
    Eventhough he read the messages.

WE ARE IN THE MEME Pootis Heavy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Graal Pro View Post
    Anero is a good person yet idiots like froz blame him for "da iera theme"

snk is probably busy or he died. layerd should come back and fix the bs.

- - - Updated - - -

there are some amateur hackers which can script hack, hacking iEra is just a hobby for them.
    why are you trying to say froz is an idiot, he only complained cause he felt the upload rules didn't apply to staff. also you're trying to insult members which you can get warned by.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was the first one to get affected by this issue . And got a 2 weeks extra on the jail timing , I pmed Ace In game , here and sent 2 tickets , None of them were answered .
    Eventhough he read the messages.
    What can you do? really, I'm working 35 hours a week and going to school 30 hours a week. I'm the only one who checks tickets. There's been over 800 this month alone. Can Unixmad hire paid support staff who can commit full time employees to do a way better job than me? probably. Will he? no. So really, start offering solutions instead of bickering.
    p.s. I don't answer people who spam me
    Global Moderator Feb 21, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (8 months)
    iEra Player Relations April 10, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (6 months)
    iEra Communications Support Oct 10, 2014 - Feb 9, 2015 (4 months)
    Ol West Communications Admin Nov 15, 2014 - Resigned (9 months)
    iEra Communications Admin Feb 9, 2015 - April 10, 2016 (15 months)
    iEra Player Relations Admin April 10, 2016 - Current
    Retired from Toonslab Support
    Toonslab FAQ [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    What can you do? really, I'm working 35 hours a week and going to school 30 hours a week. I'm the only one who checks tickets. There's been over 800 this month alone. Can Unixmad hire paid support staff who can commit full time employees to do a way better job than me? probably. Will he? no. So really, start offering solutions instead of bickering.
    p.s. I don't answer people who spam me
    This issue affected me and Ace had me unjailed in just over 2 hours. Hes doin a fine job. Msg once on forums and submit a ticket then wait, worked for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Anero View Post
    We don't know why.

I've un-jailed another player a couple times... didn't help either.
    They'll return to jail anyway - snk will look into it as soon as possible.
    I'm young, but i'm very educated and mature for my age i would like to propose to be a staff i see you guys need a helping hand let me be that helping hand.
    when it come down to thing like this i like to make many theory before i make an accusation i'm like Santa clause i double check my work. I'm also a very good multitask-er iv got many event going on in my life, and i'm handling very well, Being staff will just be another challenge and a great experience to me. Hope Ego and other player that got affected by this bug/hacker get resolve quickly i also hope they understand, the staff are working hard to keep everyone at ease.
    ~sincerely Gameover