Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Jailing And Time Reseting Updated

Jailing And Time Reseting Updated

So everytime i complete my jail time it resets. I contacted toonslab... Ace Unjailed me but just when he unjails me I get jailed again. So my time is back up to 19 hours wait. I made a new video about it. The first time this happened anero unjailed me but he couldn't help me when i got jailed again for racism? When i was just afk... So i completed my time once again and it reseted. So i had enough and contacted toonslab. Ace responded and told me to take screenshots of every screen and to show him if there's any third party apps. Everything was cleared and he unjailed me. But once again when i get unjailed i get jailed right after? If toonslab and Admins didn't help. Who should i go with this issue next?

Check my video

https://youtu.be/u7ZEEIsv0rA

Hey Ace if you read this thread check his IP for any other Jailed IDs because found out that is a problem too if so just release all of them
    "With the world so set on tearing itself apart, it don't seem like such a bad thing to me to want to put a little bit of it back together"~Desmond Doss

Weird

This has been a recurring problem wiht most people getting jailed right now.
    Send a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Quote Originally Posted by EgoGraalEra View Post
    So everytime i complete my jail time it resets. I contacted toonslab... Ace Unjailed me but just when he unjails me I get jailed again. So my time is back up to 19 hours wait. I made a new video about it. The first time this happened anero unjailed me but he couldn't help me when i got jailed again for racism? When i was just afk... So i completed my time once again and it reseted. So i had enough and contacted toonslab. Ace responded and told me to take screenshots of every screen and to show him if there's any third party apps. Everything was cleared and he unjailed me. But once again when i get unjailed i get jailed right after? If toonslab and Admins didn't help. Who should i go with this issue next?

Check my video

https://youtu.be/u7ZEEIsv0rA
    Delete the app and see if your uneverified account is jailed. It probobly is. Serve the time again then u can sign in with your verified account. That solved my double jailing.

Theory 1.
    Which is my best theory It's a bug, but the staff won't admit to it simply because they are ignorant.~Their answer. Trust me we full proof the server we have no bug~ Staff laugh.

Theory 2. You have multiple device that are jailed and wrap to your router. which keep jailing you automatically, but i think they stop doing that. It's only tied to you're acc now.

Theory 3. Admin abuse. The Staff them self won't admit their is an admin abuse going on, not in a hundred year or a million year. They rather keep it behind door. which to me is just insane they should make it publicly to aware we won't stand for this BS. Here a video of me being abuse by an admin.
    Last edited by Star*; 11-28-2016 at 11:32 AM. Reason: Removed video - read PM

I was jailed on the 18th of november and yes i was guilty and than i was suppose to be released on 21st of november and the time extended to the 4th of december and now an admin (Anero) tried unjailing me 3 times today but itmsimply jailed me back i dont know why i subbmited a ticket didnt get a reply for over a week and unjail doesent work what's next i could try?

Sent from my SM-T315 using Tapatalk
    ~Im not normal~

"I wonder why i say yes to everyone in my life..."
    ~Jon Bellion

Pm me if you ever need help

Yuko

Oh my lord, some people are gonna start quitting if they don't get un-jailed...
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by NicholasGraalOnlineEra View Post
    Oh my lord, some people are gonna start quitting if they don't get un-jailed...
    Yes, i was pretty much on the verge of quitting but than luckly Anero tried helping me out and now im waiting for a reply from snk...

~Im not normal~

"I wonder why i say yes to everyone in my life..."
    ~Jon Bellion

Pm me if you ever need help

Yuko

Player Relations
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuko View Post
    Yes, i was pretty much on the verge of quitting but than luckly Anero tried helping me out and now im waiting for a reply from snk...

Anero is the only high staff who's actually helping those players in need.

Eventhough a large quantity of tickets were sent about the same topic , yet I haven't seen Ace doing anything about it .

And snk has gone missing ...