Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Staff Refunding Customs On Rules Players Cant View

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Drdetroit View Post
    I know i sound like a broken record but they have to refund him the full price. Theres a bunch of case law out there that the courts have ruled virtual goods are the same as physical goods and all consumer protection stands even if it goes against a agreed apone TOS.
    Also the issue is staff are ill informed or have as personal problem with some of these recent cases and i feel its not the lower ranking staffs fault its the managment of those lower ranking staff that is causing all the issues. Rules aint rules till they are brought to the attention of the rule enforcers. Maybe some of the SPR PRA managment are trying to handle more then the are capable of handling

Truth at its best

For every custom that's refunded by staff needs to be fully refunded not half refunded

Example: you buy a pair of jeans at a shop few days later you decided you don't like it so you go back to the shop asking for a refund when you do that you get all your money back not 50% of what you spent on those jeans

So if you have a custom in Era and a staff member refunds it all because it "doesn't fit iEra theme" or "the staff member doesn't like it" you are more than entitled to receive a full refund

Why should you receive a refund?

1. Gralates = real money spent by the player via iTunes or google play, or worked hours for to receive items to sell to gain money in Era

2. These are physical goods which need to be refunded at the price they were paid for as it may have been real money spent, this is where it leaves players loosing profit due to staff robbing them of their money

Banned Sottocapo
    Bump

- - - Updated - - -

I got my 10k back, good news

And turns out my dab body somehow ties in with the mermaid body rule?!?!?!?

/closethread

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    Bump

- - - Updated - - -

I got my 10k back, good news

And turns out my dab body somehow ties in with the mermaid body rule?!?!?!?

/closethread
    Claps what a ride we have been through.
    My Name Is Reborn and you're watching Disney Channel.

vro this game brings back memories

Banned
    Thread closed per request.