Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Staff Refunding Customs On Rules Players Cant View

Quote Originally Posted by Blake12232 View Post
    They won't stop ever not till the community binds together and stands up making it clear what they are doing is wrong

- - - Updated - - -

Staff don't need evidence, they'll never even provide evidence if you were jailed or explain as to why you were jailed, they simply do not give a rats ***
    Thats a problem then. We've found the source of power misleading, taking actions without any basis

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Drdetroit View Post
    Rules may change BUT theres no terms of use agreement between the player and era meaning if someone on the staff team limits/effects/removes a product from a player that used real currency to buy then that player is now in titled to a full refund unless the game is no longer getting hosted to anyone.
    Even if it closes down they need to refund everyone due to them not having any agreement

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    Thats a problem then. We've found the source of power misleading, taking actions without any basis

Exactly

Banned
    Doesn't matter what the rules are as: "(The staff team) reserve(s) the right to reject any custom upload for any reason.

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    Actually, even though i agree is unfair the guide>rulse bottom page says "This rules are subject to change without notice". But i believe thats not the problem, i truly believe that staff should gather evidence and inform you before doing something

I understand it says the rules may change without anyone saying anything
    But you could at least keep us up to date with the current custom rules without telling us when they'll be updated
    If this rule is new(which is probably is) then Robgs custom should be deleted or that is favortism

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MarkGraal View Post
    Doesn't matter what the rules are as: "(The staff team) reserve(s) the right to reject any custom upload for any reason.
    That still doesnt mean
    "Hey i dislike your custom, let me refunded for 1/4 the price instead of 1/2 the price and rob you of your money"

- - - Updated - - -

You dont see cops saying

"Hey i dont like how your hat is facing a 91 degree angle, it should be in my opinion 90 degrees, im now gonna take your hat, transfer it to money and give you 1/4th of the money you spent on that hat"

If you have rules based on opinion, then clearly you want a kingdom of corruption

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    I understand it says the rules may change without anyone saying anything
    But you could at least keep us up to date with the current custom rules without telling us when they'll be updated
    If this rule is new(which is probably is) then Robgs custom should be deleted or that is favortism

- - - Updated - - -

That still doesnt mean
    "Hey i dislike your custom, let me refunded for 1/4 the price instead of 1/2 the price and rob you of your money"

- - - Updated - - -

You dont see cops saying

"Hey i dont like how your hat is facing a 91 degree angle, it should be in my opinion 90 degrees, im now gonna take your hat, transfer it to money and give you 1/4th of the money you spent on that hat"

If you have rules based on opinion, then clearly you want a kingdom of corruption
    its not 1/4 price you panzy! There is a 50% deal going on. Bodies, heads, and refunds are 50%. I you spent 5k on a head, then it was refunded for half price, you get 2500. 2500/10k is 1/4 but remember the deal so its 2500/5000 which is 50% refunded.

Banned
    its not 1/4 price you panzy! There is a 50% deal going on. Bodies, heads, and refunds are 50%. I you spent 5k on a head, then it was refunded for half price, you get 2500. 2500/10k is 1/4 but remember the deal so its 2500/5000 which is 50% refunded.
    He uploaded before this 50% off you god damn monkey

Banned Sottocapo
    Hey Mr. Halloween

I uploaded it before the deal

- - - Updated - - -

The staff team use to be full of people who took their position in power as a responsibility; not for "the lols"
    Before when I see staff having fun with players and punishing rule breakers
    I know they were doing their job and taking pride into it
    Now a days some staff think of the job as Disneyland and think they can just do anything they want

I cant even tell the difference from some staff doing their jobs and a band of baboons that flash their badge rehearsing their original comedy routine that involves a girl name sasha who strives to be the best drummer in her poverty pot hole city

I would like to thank the prs that I know(currently) who keep the old fashioned PR ways alive and thriving

- JCT
    - Kareem
    - Bailey
    - Kieran
    - (And those who also take their position of power seriously that I have not met or forgot)

- - - Updated - - -

Bump

And could any staff member tell me when this frame replacing the walking animation rule was added?

Banned
    To be completely honest, I am totally disgusted by the way some of the staff carry themselves, its disgraceful to the customers and consumers who own this game as well as the company that owns it. When they refund or mess with our customs, they fail to realize that they are messing with peoples actual money. I feel that if there are to be upload rules that should be enforced then there should not be the use of discretion on the part of the staff team to reject customs for "any reason". To me it completely then defeats the purpose of the said rules that are in place because even if the head or body is completely legal, staff technically have the right to reject it simply because they dont like it.

My point is if there are to be rules stick to them, otherwise don't make upload rules in the first place. We need people who understand the rules of this game, not people who make up their own rules as they go.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Adelphos View Post
    To be completely honest, I am totally disgusted by the way some of the staff carry themselves, its disgraceful to the customers and consumers who own this game as well as the company that owns it. When they refund or mess with our customs, they fail to realize that they are messing with peoples actual money. I feel that if there are to be upload rules that should be enforced then there should not be the use of discretion on the part of the staff team to reject customs for "any reason". To me it completely then defeats the purpose of the said rules that are in place because even if the head or body is completely legal, staff technically have the right to reject it simply because they dont like it.

My point is if there are to be rules stick to them, otherwise don't make upload rules in the first place. We need people who understand the rules of this game, not people who make up their own rules as they go.
    Tell me about it...
    Apparently telling a staff that they're not doing their job properly is a racial slur. If i were to be a high staff i would honestly do my best to implement so much things.
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Adelphos View Post

They already said they are working on updating the upload rules. Why not just wait to upload until they are posted. If you don't like the way Era is run, then don't play it.

You can always create your own server in playerworlds and run things the way you want. If you choose not to do that and play Era why not follow the rules?
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler