Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Staff Refunding Customs On Rules Players Cant View

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    They already said they are working on updating the upload rules. Why not just wait to upload until they are posted. If you don't like the way Era is run, then don't play it.

You can always create your own server in playerworlds and run things the way you want. If you choose not to do that and play Era why not follow the rules?
    uh to be honest a young person who plays era for fun wouldn't want to run a server just because of a custom issue.
    Also if they were updating the rules they could of UPDATED them BEFORE selling the customs. They're basically selling customs for rules that weren't even told to the public yet
    My Name Is Reborn and you're watching Disney Channel.

vro this game brings back memories

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Reborned View Post
    uh to be honest a young person who plays era for fun wouldn't want to run a server just because of a custom issue.
    Also if they were updating the rules they could of UPDATED them BEFORE selling the customs. They're basically selling customs for rules that weren't even told to the public yet
    The options are

1.) Submit your case to toonslab.
    2.) Try to contact a high pr,pra or snk to help you by investigating your case.
    3.) Don't upload customs that are on the edge of breaking the rules.
    4.) Play another game.

Complaining on the forums about it won't do anything.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Banned Sottocapo
    The major problems are

1. The custom rules are extremely vague(thats why admins have different opinions to certain customs, for example ask the entire pr team of they allow doll customs or not, there is a difference when their shouldnt be)

2. As Meph told me on discord the big problem is that I have to suffer the punishment over an administrators neglect of the rules, I have to lose money because an admin accepted my custom without knowing the rules which led me being punished(this neglect of rule most likely caused by the vague custom rules as I have stated) So I should get 1/4th of what I paid because of someone elses fault? I should get a full refund and an apology

- - - Updated - - -

The options are

4.) Play another game.

How are you suppose to know if a custom is on the edge of breaking the rules
    When only the admins know the rules currently?

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    The major problems are

1. The custom rules are extremely vague(thats why admins have different opinions to certain customs, for example ask the entire pr team of they allow doll customs or not, there is a difference when their shouldnt be)

2. As Meph told me on discord the big problem is that I have to suffer the punishment over an administrators neglect of the rules, I have to lose money because an admin accepted my custom without knowing the rules which led me being punished(this neglect of rule most likely caused by the vague custom rules as I have stated) So I should get 1/4th of what I paid because of someone elses fault? I should get a full refund and an apology

- - - Updated - - -

How are you suppose to know if a custom is on the edge of breaking the rules
    When only the admins know the rules currently?
    I liked your custom but it had no feet "animation". I bet if you added the feet movement your custom wouldn't have been taken away.

- - - Updated - - -

tbh it looked weird

- - - Updated - - -

I also agree with you that they are vague but they said they are working on updating them.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Spoiler

Banned Sottocapo
    I liked your custom but it had no feet "animation". I bet if you added the feet movement your custom wouldn't have been taken away.

- - - Updated - - -

tbh it looked weird

- - - Updated - - -

I also agree with you that they are vague but they said they are working on updating them.
    According to an admin who said the dab custom was illegal
    They claimed that it was because frames different from walking on the walking animations were illegal
    But from another admin who said it was illegal said that was never on the rules and it was because of a vague rule that said your custom had to be facing the right way(when body faces left you shoudlnt be facing forward)
    Which bupy the way still would make the custom legal as when you dab right its different from the left dab animation

Don't get me wrong. I also feel you should receive a FULL refund if your custom was deleted and the reason wasn't listed.
    I'm off to sleep I have work in 6 hours.

Spoiler

Banned Sottocapo
    Don't get me wrong. I also feel you should receive a FULL refund if your custom was deleted and the reason wasn't listed.
    I'm off to sleep I have work in 6 hours.
    Goodnight, and dont forget to drink your coffee

Banned

- - - Updated - - -

tbh it looked weird

- - - Updated - - -

Custom upload rules were suppose to be updated more than 12 months staff lie to make you think things are happening when in reality they are actually doing nothing of what's been said

Player Relations
    The options are

4.) Play another game.
    He paid Real Money for this upload , and it got accepted . At least if they're going to refund it , They should give him his $10K back .

Try contacting casper , I know a lot of players who got a full refund back when their uploads got deleted by a staff.

Quote Originally Posted by KvNEraa View Post
    He paid Real Money for this upload , and it got accepted . At least if they're going to refund it , They should give him his $10K back .
    I know i sound like a broken record but they have to refund him the full price. Theres a bunch of case law out there that the courts have ruled virtual goods are the same as physical goods and all consumer protection stands even if it goes against a agreed apone TOS.
    Also the issue is staff are ill informed or have as personal problem with some of these recent cases and i feel its not the lower ranking staffs fault its the managment of those lower ranking staff that is causing all the issues. Rules aint rules till they are brought to the attention of the rule enforcers. Maybe some of the SPR PRA managment are trying to handle more then the are capable of handling