Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fix arcade for kindle and shouldn't I get a FULL refund?

Fix arcade for kindle and shouldn't I get a FULL refund?

Please fix arcade for kindle Attachment 29660 and my head got deleted by a admin and got 10k and this happen to someone else but they got 20k instead of 10k?...Hallows posted this "my pumpkin head was removed, (for only half gralats) and this is what it looked like -
    The reason it was removed is because it is a "food" apparently." And someone said "ask casper for full gralats or your head. he helped me when bri sold my custom for half gralats" who's Casper and where can I find him? Attachment 29661

Staff can refund heads for full refund, half refund or no refund. It all depends on how the head was breaking a rule, try asking the staff member who refunded it and they should tell you why you only got 10k instead of a full refund.

Casper is one of the Senior Player Relations for America

Quote Originally Posted by Boomey View Post
    Staff can refund heads for full refund, half refund or no refund. It all depends on how the head was breaking a rule, try asking the staff member who refunded it and they should tell you why you only got 10k instead of a full refund.
    I don't know who sold it...and it was to "small" even though I seen 2 people with the head but white -.- is this a racist thing

Can you post a pic of it here? i could tell you whats wrong with it

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Squishy_xoxo View Post
    I don't know who sold it...and it was to "small" even though I seen 2 people with the head but white -.- is this a racist thing
    How can it be a racist thing if they don't know your ethnicity?

Quote Originally Posted by Vendhin View Post
    How can it be a racist thing if they don't know your ethnicity?
    It was a tan baby the others were white x-x

- - - Updated - - -

Can you post a pic of it here? i could tell you whats wrong with it
    Pic of head? Attachment 29675

- - - Updated - - -

Attachment 29687SERIOUSLY THIS IS REDONKULOUS ONLY WHITE BABIES I EVER SEE WHY ISNT ANY OTHER BABY HEAD BEEING SOLD???? C'mon admins I want a full refund and you admins sell 1 head or all! -.-
    Last edited by Squishy_xoxo; 11-28-2016 at 08:28 PM.

They will make up a rule why it wasnt allowed dont worry. Its not that much smaller tgen other heads so guess it is tge color...........

Banned

Casper is one of the Senior Player Relations for America
    you're ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Drdetroit View Post
    They will make up a rule why it wasnt allowed dont worry. Its not that much smaller tgen other heads so guess it is tge color...........
    Yep graal likes to scam peoples money!

Did u grab the inventory cleaner?