Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Vulgarity punishment

Vulgarity punishment

What if instead of jailing vulgarity would be punished with a permanent removal of that player's public chat, pms and gang chat options? Of course this wouldn't happen at the first vulgarity warn, nor the 2nd or 3rd perhaps the 10th. I would honestly try to get this on purpose i just want to play but every time i get jailed is because era's toxic community takes advantage of my sometimes low patience and tolerance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Street Boss Lieutenant Josh Graal's Avatar
    The idea seems too lenient.

Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    i just want to play but every time i get jailed is because era's toxic community takes advantage of my sometimes low patience and tolerance.
    Don't blame your vulgarity on the "toxic community", it's your words, you choose to say them.. and by being vulgar you're only contributing to the toxic aspects of the community. Learn to control yourself.
    If you're looking for a playerworlds server to learn development on join: https://discord.gg/t62fnhn, no application needed.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Graal View Post

Don't blame your vulgarity on the "toxic community", it's your words, you choose to say them.. and by being vulgar you're only contributing to the toxic aspects of the community. Learn to control yourself.
    As if you wouldnt do anything if a astro dumbass came up to you and said "Ay ay yo mama sucks ma foot"

Quote Originally Posted by Graal Pro View Post
    As if you wouldnt do anything if a astro dumbass came up to you and said "Ay ay yo mama sucks ma foot"
    Tap on profile > More actions > Report > Block.
    If you're looking for a playerworlds server to learn development on join: https://discord.gg/t62fnhn, no application needed.

Banned
    Tap on profile > More actions > Report > Block.
    ay ay yo mama sucks ma foot

I always like to solve a problem from it's origins, if the player would've never came to me would i have gone to him to diss him?

ATT-

Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    I always like to solve a problem from it's origins, if the player would've never came to me would i have gone to him to diss him?
    How would you think dissing someone will solve the problem? You're being disrespectful to the other player because he was disrespectful to you.. that won't solve anything at all. It doesn't matter what the other player does to you. You could report him, block him, or simply just ignore him/her. You are your own person and it's your own fault if you react so poorly, not the fault of the player provoking you or the community.

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Graal Pro View Post
    For the most part when I get people harrassing me I just say "k"

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    For the most part when I get people harrassing me I just say "k"
    Dude thats getting old what r u doing with ur life

How would you think dissing someone will solve the problem? You're being disrespectful to the other player because he was disrespectful to you.. that won't solve anything at all. It doesn't matter what the other player does to you. You could report him, block him, or simply just ignore him/her. You are your own person and it's your own fault if you react so poorly, not the fault of the player provoking you or the community.
    When i said "i like to solve a problem from its origins" it didnt mean that dissing a player back will solve the problem, nor it implied it as "origins" will solely refer to the past of the problem, not it's future. What i meant is that if the player wasnt toxic to me i wouldnt be toxic back to them, i could admit being vulgar back but just in a defensive position.

ATT-