Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Controller use for iera

Controller use for iera

Controllers should be allowed so that you can play iera with a ps3 or Xbox co stroller when connected to the device you are playing on. I tried this the other day and the movement all ready works however you cannot shoot or do anything else so I would like to see this implemented in to the game as it would be a nice improvement.

Would be nice to see but itll never happen. But theres apps you can use depending on your systembthat will allow you to map the fire controls
    If nothing else these guys can answer anything you want to kniw about androids
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/

i use an xbox controller to play era. use an android emulator called bluestacks, a controller mapper called joytokey, and autohotkey for the script. you gotta make it yourself though and it takes some time to learn
    also works with fb!

It would be nice if the developers added it on instead of me having to root/jailbreak my device

Rorrim brought up a point. Are you trying to use a controler connected to a phone/tablet with a otg cable (i assume yes since you said root/jailbreak) without root/jailbreak idk if there is a app but the way he said works great on a pc

Quote Originally Posted by Drdetroit View Post
    Rorrim brought up a point. Are you trying to use a controler connected to a phone/tablet with a otg cable (i assume yes since you said root/jailbreak) without root/jailbreak idk if there is a app but the way he said works great on a pc
    Ill give it a try thanks and I do have an otg cable

This would be a great idea, I might actually be more active if it happened...
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by NicholasGraalOnlineEra View Post
    This would be a great idea, I might actually be more active if it happened...
    It would improve the game massively

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabipants View Post
    That is awesome. They might be looking for a controller for IOS though. I bought a few brands of bluetooth controllers for IOS and they were useless in era and a lot of them had compatibility issues with iphone7. I mostly use PC so I'm definitely going to give this a try.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler