Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Admins on era accept bribes

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    You must think I'm a new staff or something.
    That's all done and the staff in question is removed.
    Ok if anybody knows who was it
    Tell me k I'm curious

ty ace for fixing this issue . I really appreciate ur help, ive messaged u game I guess but u didn't reply. however I guess josh and the admin should receive a punishment. am I right?
    josh only*
    Last edited by nour; 11-28-2016 at 04:25 PM.

Street Boss Lieutenant Josh Graal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nour View Post
    ty ace for fixing this issue . I really appreciate ur help, ive messaged u game I guess but u didn't reply. however I guess josh and the admin should receive a punishment. am I right?
    josh only*
    Your claim that I was involved is more of a hypothesis, a mere guess with no solid proof nor evidence.
    If you're looking for a playerworlds server to learn development on join: https://discord.gg/t62fnhn, no application needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Graal View Post
    Your claim that I was involved is more of a hypothesis, a mere guess with no solid proof nor evidence.
    Indeed.
    Nour, just because you accuse someone successful who you despise or envy, that won't do anything. In fact, doing such action won't lead anywhere. Such accusations can lead your life to danger - in reality, obviously. You tell us it's Josh, just because his name was in the jailing description. Where's your proof that it was Josh? Are you gullible?

josh sends his regards? Having uploaded a youtube video urself that proves he scammed you? lemme guess the admin who jailed him decided to quit and because he envies u he decided to get u involved before he quits right? I couldn't believe it myself at first but looking at the poof , I was left with no comment. whoever swift is ,my relation with him isn't that close ... I cant see a suspect other than u...

Quote Originally Posted by KvNEraa View Post
    Oh.
    I disagree. Not all prs are the same.
    Welcome to the forums!

Street Boss Lieutenant Josh Graal's Avatar
    josh sends his regards? Having uploaded a youtube video urself that proves he scammed you? lemme guess the admin who jailed him decided to quit and because he envies u he decided to get u involved before he quits right? I couldn't believe it myself at first but looking at the poof , I was left with no comment. whoever swift is ,my relation with him isn't that close ... I cant see a suspect other than u...
    See when I made the video about swift scamming I actually showed proof to support it (a video of him admitting it). What you have is just a theory, you said it yourself (bold in quote above).. You're guessing.

So heres the story, its not about me but a friend swift
    whoever swift is ,my relation with him isn't that close ...
    Sigh..
    Last edited by Josh Graal; 11-28-2016 at 05:01 PM. Reason: typo
    If you're looking for a playerworlds server to learn development on join: https://discord.gg/t62fnhn, no application needed.

When I'm here waiting for the next comment to be more Dramatic
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

See when I made the video about swift scamming I actually showed proof to support it (a video of him admitting it). What you have is just a theory, you said it yourself (bold in quote above).. You're guessing.

Sigh..
    If u read the sentence before the lemme guess, you would realize that lemme guess refers to the thing u might say.. By i guess i mean that u might create such story, nothing of the other is guessing.. Yas he admitted he scammed and he can keep on doing that. But as all of us know, scam isnt a jailable offense. All evidence point to u josh. I wont judge ama leave it to ace.. I think he knows what he is doing.

*Eats Popcorn, waiting for the next response*
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer