Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Too Many Double Standards.

Banned

Too Many Double Standards.

Greetings everyone, as there has been a rise with debate over uploads and rules Ive began to notice the sheer number of double standards that are apart of the graal community. Now before I go on Id like to let readers know that I am in no way grouping or painting the entire staff of Era and claiming that all staff are guilty of these double standards, What I am saying however is that these double standards are evident and there individuals who are guilty of commiting them.

Some double standards Ive seen include:

Players on era are forced to follow a set of rules and regulations regarding uploads and breaking them is unacceptable, yet there are staff whose customs break the rules(in some cases multiple rules) and is considered acceptable.

Players can have their uploads declined for ANY reason whatsoever, however there are individuals who can have their own customs approved simply because they are staff

Players cannot have hats that are edits of existing hats(ex. Spar Mask), yet staff can make their own hats and wear them at free will, sometimes even putting them on their player account.

These are some of the things Ive seen thus far, and to be honest it is a shame that these double standards exist in game. It is unfair and unjust that I cannot be a mythical creature for example yet staff or contributers to the game can wear whatever they want. Also with updated rules regarding customs it is unacceptable that players such as Kareem, Midnight, and Robg are allowed to have not only illegal customs but illegal customs on their player accounts. As they are players there is no real reason why they should not be held to the rules as we are. Also the fact that staff have the ability to claim a head or body as their own is unfair as well. There have been cases where a head or body was made by one individual, and a staff member then took a liking to it so they copied the customs and claimed it as their own, resulting in them being the only ones who can use said customs. While I understand the issue with impersonation, by having the refund for any reason rule in place on top of the free custom claim rule, you are basically allowing staff to abuse their powers.

Let's not call it double standards but more of perks of beign an admin xD

Sent from my SM-T315 using Tapatalk
    ~Im not normal~

"I wonder why i say yes to everyone in my life..."
    ~Jon Bellion

Pm me if you ever need help

Yuko

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuko View Post
    Let's not call it double standards but more of perks of beign an admin xD

Sent from my SM-T315 using Tapatalk
    Adiam perk: Receive infinite double standards

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    +1.

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    Dang where do I sign up

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons ĂȘtre.

William Shakespear

Quote Originally Posted by Czar Misago View Post
    Dang where do I sign up
    Depends on the possition you want to apply for

Wont change, get over it or quit.

Banned
    That's why the only customs i have are available in game.
    Won't see me breaking the rules lol.

+ rep for vendhin. One of the few good ones left