Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Gm4 skin issues

Quote Originally Posted by NicholasGraalOnlineEra View Post
    Y'all need to calm down. If you guys were active on forums (the ones complaining about skins) you should have went to BiTzSam thread about Revamping guns. There were 45 that wanted it to 3.
    Not talking about yaboilexon or star.

Here is the thread Vote however you fell like:
    https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...t-a-gun-revamp

Have a nice day!
    Thats not the point, the point is it doesnt work and removing the old skins wasnt part of the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by mrserious777 View Post
    Thats not the point, the point is it doesnt work and removing the old skins wasnt part of the deal.
    Yes it was apart of the deal look at one of BiTzSam's comments and he said "if you guys want me to make a GM4 skin, ill have to replace it with another".
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

The skin works fine it's your device. On android/pc you have to clear your file cache and relog. Androids/ pcs don't update files properly so it stores the old file and uses it instead of the new. Reinstalling the app does nothing because the files are still cached to your pc/ sd card which is why it is reverting all skins back to the original file.
    If you clear your file cache then when you reload the game it downloads the new file instead of the old

Quote Originally Posted by NicholasGraalOnlineEra View Post
    Yes it was apart of the deal look at one of BiTzSam's comments and he said "if you guys want me to make a GM4 skin, ill have to replace it with another".
    Oh i see, well i still like the new skin either way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    The skin works fine it's your device. On android/pc you have to clear your file cache and relog. Androids/ pcs don't update files properly so it stores the old file and uses it instead of the new. Reinstalling the app does nothing because the files are still cached to your pc/ sd card which is why it is reverting all skins back to the original file.
    If you clear your file cache then when you reload the game it downloads the new file instead of the old
    Oh okay thanks, i appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Ive done exactly that multiple times, and the thing is, i could see the skin but it was messed up, so i reinstalled the game entirely. Which doing that erases all the files, but when i launched it, all of the updated skins were gone completelym

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Delt Graphics Team

Banned
    If you buy guns for the skins, then that's not really wise.

Quote Originally Posted by AsiraderGraal View Post
    If you buy guns for the skins, then that's not really wise.
    Who said they did...

Delt Graphics Team

Quote Originally Posted by yaboilexon View Post
    Who said they did...

Again it's your device, all I can do is upload the file I can't fix your device it's something you have to find a way to fix.

On my phone which I have never used graal on before it had the old skin for me but as soon as I relogged it updated it to the new skin and now everything is working as it should be on it

- - - Updated - - -

The problem isn't the skin graphic it's the gani. The skin graphic is named differently, the reason it's showing the old graphic is because it still has the old gani files uploaded that had the old image saved into the animation.

Find out how to access your graal files/ clear your cache and memory, delete all the gm4 gani files and then reload the game

This happened for me on my iphone aswell i usually play on pc, it looked like the template of the gm4 skin was the gun. Was pretty funny

Note : if you are using graal era original not plus u will have the problems in skins tell now bar and gm4

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk