Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What is boosting?

What is boosting?

I see some people get reset for boosting. can anyone explain to me what spar boosting is? and how people get caught if there is so many spar places on era.& how to notice if someone is boosting. thank you.
    You people speak of family, like you know what that word means.

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Boosting is something that is mistaken between sparring noobs, and forcing wins. So the thing is just because you sparred a noob, it doesn't mean you are a booster. I have been in the streak room and there were like 3 noobs and 1 sparrer. So some guy walks in and says "Reported for boosting". Which is not true because I am just sparring and not saying anything. Boosting is using other accounts or friends to help you get free wins. It's the same concept with pking. You get someone else or your unidentified account and start killing it constantly for free pks. Boosting is also when you are forcing others, not your other account of friend, to join. Such as telling someone over and over again, most likely a noob, "Join" "press the join button". That's boosting ONLY if you are doing it to force wins. See the thing is people say "Sparring noobs is still forcing wins". But the thing is that's not true because when you are boosting, you get the wins for free with no risk of losing which also gives you an extremely good spar ratio. I have lost to noobs before. It might be hard to lose to them, but you are still able to lose, and eventually you can't get wins off of them anymore. After I think 5 spars on the same person, you don't get anymore wins from that specific person for a short period of time. That's when boosting comes in hand. You get other accounts or another account and a friend to get those wins off of them. After your win quota reaches it's limit, you can't get spars anymore, right? Well then you can get another account, then get free wins off of them. After that, a friend can help you. And it keeps repeating over and over. So let's say you use 3 accounts. That's 15 wins for free in i'd say about 5-10 minutes. So let's just go to 3 accounts which is 15 wins every 10 minutes. 15 times 6 is 90 wins every hour. I've done this before ONCE without boosting. So something I did once is something a booster does everyday. Not only that they do it without LOSING. So yeah sparring noobs won't get you 15 wins every 10 minutes because 1. they will leave 2.a pro might jump in and make you lose 3. You can still get losses. How do they get caught? Well the RC does track how many times you have sparred someone you sparred with the same IP. I think for friends someone needs to find evidence. That's boosting my friend. If I left anything out or made a mistake then tell me or fix it! Hope this helps.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    Boosting is something that is mistaken between sparring noobs, and forcing wins. So the thing is just because you sparred a noob, it doesn't mean you are a booster. I have been in the streak room and there were like 3 noobs and 1 sparrer. So some guy walks in and says "Reported for boosting". Which is not true because I am just sparring and not saying anything. Boosting is using other accounts or friends to help you get free wins. It's the same concept with pking. You get someone else or your unidentified account and start killing it constantly for free pks. Boosting is also when you are forcing others, not your other account of friend, to join. Such as telling someone over and over again, most likely a noob, "Join" "press the join button". That's boosting ONLY if you are doing it to force wins. See the thing is people say "Sparring noobs is still forcing wins". But the thing is that's not true because when you are boosting, you get the wins for free with no risk of losing which also gives you an extremely good spar ratio. I have lost to noobs before. It might be hard to lose to them, but you are still able to lose, and eventually you can't get wins off of them anymore. After I think 5 spars on the same person, you don't get anymore wins from that specific person for a short period of time. That's when boosting comes in hand. You get other accounts or another account and a friend to get those wins off of them. After your win quota reaches it's limit, you can't get spars anymore, right? Well then you can get another account, then get free wins off of them. After that, a friend can help you. And it keeps repeating over and over. So let's say you use 3 accounts. That's 15 wins for free in i'd say about 5-10 minutes. So let's just go to 3 accounts which is 15 wins every 10 minutes. 15 times 6 is 90 wins every hour. I've done this before ONCE without boosting. So something I did once is something a booster does everyday. Not only that they do it without LOSING. So yeah sparring noobs won't get you 15 wins every 10 minutes because 1. they will leave 2.a pro might jump in and make you lose 3. You can still get losses. How do they get caught? Well the RC does track how many times you have sparred someone you sparred with the same IP. I think for friends someone needs to find evidence. That's boosting my friend. If I left anything out or made a mistake then tell me or fix it! Hope this helps.
    Thank You! just started sparring !
    You people speak of family, like you know what that word means.

Don't boost

Quote Originally Posted by Yazan-DK View Post
    Don't boost
    Duh...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PoeEra View Post
    Thank You! just started sparring !
    Np dude don't boost lol. And Gl sparring don't bother responding to all the haters and trash talkers.

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,

Woww...Never thought someone would do this in depth with this. Very well said
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by NicholasGraalOnlineEra View Post
    Woww...Never thought someone would do this in depth with this. Very well said
    I just hate when people think sparring a noob is boosting.

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,

I just hate when people think sparring a noob is boosting.
    Ikr. What if your queued and he joins.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

#Respectthenoobs and sparing a noob isnt boosting k ty
    Message me any iEra related questions you may have.
    InGame Name: Bruc^ Dorvay
    Hablo EspaƱol
    -2011 Player-

Boosting is horrible do not take noob for advantage...��